• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

WTS: is a soother?

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

Boss Hog

TRIBE Member
It was called a pacifier at one point, but then Ditto Much got his dirty Americanized ideas all over it and somehow now it's referred to as a soother.

As for your other question, who the fuck knows.

~atp~

TRIBE Member
I grabbed a soother today but have, as of yet, to take a picture.

Just do it! You know you wanna...

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Booty Bits

TRIBE Member
oh c'mon...there are many words used in canada that deserve more ridicule!
pacify is the soothe as pacifier is to soother.

now, the fact that ppl from Saskatchewan call hoodies 'bunny hugs'...now that right there is just plain silly.

acheron

TRIBE Member
Soother, pacifier, dummy, stopper, cork... all kinds of names for that oh-so-addictive parenting 'tool'. Both our kids had no patience for them and spat them out at every opportunity so we were lucky. I see parents with three year-olds still using them. Crazy.

Ditto Much

TRIBE Member
My parents were to cheap they just let me suck my thumb. I was always jealous of the other babies who got soothers, little did I know at the time but things weren't going to get much better.

Oh and while we're at it! Please send Harper a soother!!

Nothing would make me laugh more than the site of thousands of soothers being sent to Harpers office.

squirrely

TRIBE Member
acheron said:
Soother, pacifier, dummy, stopper, cork... all kinds of names for that oh-so-addictive parenting 'tool'. Both our kids had no patience for them and spat them out at every opportunity so we were lucky. I see parents with three year-olds still using them. Crazy.

i know a few adults as well....

*chews on face*

Ditto Much

TRIBE Member
MAM-CAT-002.jpg

LeoGirl

TRIBE Member
sour soothers are the best.

I've also heard it been called at dook or dooker. nummy. soo soo. Pacifier is just a fancy word so the 'americans' can sound smrt.

Boss Hog

TRIBE Member
I have a bag of sour soothers with me today. Was going to give them to the ex (her fave) but fuck it, they're MINE

Booty Bits

TRIBE Member
LeoGirl said:
sour soothers are the best.

I've also heard it been called at dook or dooker. nummy. soo soo. Pacifier is just a fancy word so the 'americans' can sound smrt.

lol @ putting americans in quotes.
makes em sound all shifty.

the americans...if thats their REAL name!

acheron

TRIBE Member
I hate the way people from the US call themselves "Americans" as if they're the only ones. There are two whole continents of people who can call themselves that! I guess it's easier than "United Statesians"