• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!
14K Cannabis seed slider pendants by tribe

WTR : Parking Spot

DJ KWE

TRIBE Member
Does anyone have a parking spot to rent on a monthly basis for the queen and spadina area? Looking for Feb 1/04 and require 24/7 access for work purposes...thanks ;)

you can pm me or send email inquiries to djkwe(no spam)@hotmail.com

DJ KWE

TRIBE Member
that is a great spot but unfortunately I need something closer...damn...LOL...this is harder than I thought...thanks juice at least there is hope...;)

Tribe 14K gold cannabis seed slider pendant and chain

DJ KWE

TRIBE Member
mingster, thanks so much...that is a bit far for me to walk late at night...I was hoping for something right along Spadina or queen where I won't feel so aprehensive to walk home alone...like king and spadina (ish)?

I know it's only a 10 min or 4/5 block walk but when you're a chick walking with records (dressed up) and it's dark...it's that much more a worry to get home safely...can't run with records and a skirt...

thanks everyone for the advice but I just have to keep in mind that when I get home late from gigs I have to carry my heavy records late at night...which is a huge factor for me safety wise...so parking location is more of a safety issue as opposed to just location...I need to know that I only have a 5 min walk carrying records...and maybe someone to carry my records? LOL j/k

Any other offers? should I canvess the stores around and see if they have parking spots? what do you think?

LadyLinzee

TRIBE Member
Hi sweetie! Hope you are doing well - not sure if its any help but remember that secret parking spot by my old place at Bev ... its super cheap to park there overnight ($3) and is only 2 small blocks from Queen & Spadina. Think that they probably have monthly parking passes too ... probably worth checking it out ...

Want more info - send me an email ... :)

Linds x

DJ KWE

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by LadyLinzee
Hi sweetie! Hope you are doing well - not sure if its any help but remember that secret parking spot by my old place at Bev ... its super cheap to park there overnight ($3) and is only 2 small blocks from Queen & Spadina. Think that they probably have monthly parking passes too ... probably worth checking it out ...

Want more info - send me an email ... :)

Linds x
;) thanks

JAR

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Aphrodite
Chiclet is looking for one around St. George St. any help would be awsome ppl!
most of the frat houses on St. George rent parking spots. I walk by the signs advertising them everyday. Just walk up St. George (on the east side) from Bloor to Bernard, and there's about 3 or 4 places renting spots.

JAR

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Aphrodite
thanks! I'm scared to park the Impreza around drunkin frat boy houses.. but we'll take a look!
would you parking it during the day (like during work) or overnight?

if it's during the day mostly, you should have no problem. And I wouldn't be too worried at night either, I see some nice cars parked there (lexus, BMW, etc) overnight. they seems to be fine. Good luck!

Aphrodite

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by JAR
would you parking it during the day (like during work) or overnight?

if it's during the day mostly, you should have no problem. And I wouldn't be too worried at night either, I see some nice cars parked there (lexus, BMW, etc) overnight. they seems to be fine. Good luck!
it would be all the time. we're just moving into 95 prince arthur @ St. George. it's a 60 second walk to the station! yeah we'll definately look around there.. thanks!