• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Wtf!

MoFo

TRIBE Member
So supposedly there's another me who does photography in Toronto. But now I found myself (was I really that drunk?) being on Wheel of Fortune and not recalling it.
My coworker faxed this to me from the "Hamilton Spectator." Uh huh. Riiiiiiight.
47622277.jpg

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

MoFo

TRIBE Member
The caption says:
Sunny Fong
from Wheel of Fortune

That's right, Sunny Fong, ex-contestant and loser on Wheel of Fortune. Surely it you like seeing some loser Survivor, you'll love Sunny Fong, loser from a game that actually takes skill.

lol

JAR

TRIBE Member
Sunny, you should make that ad into a t-shirt! that would be soooo dope!

I'd wear one.

PRIMAL

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by MoFo

That's right, Sunny Fong, ex-contestant and loser on Wheel of Fortune. Surely it you like seeing some loser Survivor, you'll love Sunny Fong, loser from a game that actually takes skill.

lol

for shame, survivor takes skill

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

vveerrgg

TRIBE Promoter
unless you're sue... then you go crazy and freak out and leave the game for some totally irrational reason.

quantumize

TRIBE Member
sunny has been living a secret doubel life and now the truth is comming out

do you post on a messageboard there too and is it called shribe ?

P.S sunny i have a serious question for you, i am going to ambassador tonight for dinner and i need suggestions on what to order dood !!!!!!!!