• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

WTF?! Where is the remote?

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
My perfect afternoon of basking on the couch in front of the TV is ruined. I have got up 3 times already to change channels and it sucks majorly. I have looked everywhere!!!! Where could it be?

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

madnezz

TRIBE Member
i think you should take a 360 panoramic shot of your living room, and we'll all help you find it!

ps- have you checked the kitchen and bathroom? you never know...

JOSHB

TRIBE Member
Whenever I can find the remote I always check under the baby.

sitting-3221.jpg

mitsuko souma

TRIBE Member
I used to have a remote covered with those glow-in-the-dark constellations; when all your bedding is navy blue its impossible to find at 3am when you just need to watch really bad TV. Glowing remote = genius

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
there should be some kind of locating device in remotes so you can phone them and they will ring or something...

JOSHB

TRIBE Member
I bet if remotes were wrapped in bacon we wouldn't be so cavalier about letting it go missing.

Thumpr

TRIBE Member
i cut my packs of bacon right down the middle and freeze them in ziplock baggies. i have six in my freezer.

you suckers.

synchronizator

TRIBE Member
Thumpr said:
i cut my packs of bacon right down the middle and freeze them in ziplock baggies. i have six in my freezer.

you suckers.

i'm outside your house.
throw some bacon out the window or i press the button.

JOSHB

TRIBE Member
Last night I ordered tuna wrapped in bacon with fois gras in the middle. I ate only the bacon.

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
I give up. i think maybe after a nice nap perhaps I will find it easier.

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
synchronizator said:
keep looking.
i'll bet it's right where you don't expect it to be.
(have you checked your ass alex?)

I have a ukelele here with your name on it

artemis

TRIBE Member
alexd said:
there should be some kind of locating device in remotes so you can phone them and they will ring or something...

YES - like a cordless phone! :)

ps. Always check the fridge...