• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

WTF is up with David Blaine?

JOSHB

TRIBE Member
Jesus Christ. How does this guy do all this bullshit? Is it real? Im watching a special on him (on TLC). What the fuck.

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

Flashy_McFlash

Well-Known TRIBEr
I like his stupid antics, like encasing himself in ice and shit. It's not so much magic as Fear Factor, without the money or anyone to compete against.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

JAR

TRIBE Member
if you search online there's some site that explains how he does all his tricks...my dad found it after watching one of his specials. Now even my Dad can do the levitating trick!

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
and for good measure....

0941599256.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.gif

Krzysiu

TRIBE Member
I remember when ol' Davie released that statement saying he was victim of racism and that people assumed he was black... haha, black magic... and then added a "white" picture of him where he look exactly like the very soulful mocha singer, Craig David.

according to net gossip... it was because some black guys were familiar at a club with him because he was a celebrity of sorts and he assumed they wanted something from him and had a little spazfit, threw up a deck of cards and levitated into a bathroom stall to cry.

he's no mindfreak.

d.code

TRIBE Member
Pfft.

A real magician would do something like bake him self into a giant sandwich and then feed it to the troops.

peekaboo.gif

madnezz

TRIBE Member
i saw the show last night too, and there were lots of insane tricks.... how on EARTH could he refill that beer can and close it up again? its just crazy...

or how bout the one where he burns his shirt open and there's a tatoo of the audience guy's girlfriend in JAPAN!?!?!?!? wtf.

chloe69

TRIBE Member
All the people in his tricks are paid to act like normal people and look suprised. Its all staged and everyone their live is in on it. Google his name with 'fake' and you'll find lots of info.