• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

WTB:Where can I get a rotary fader for my Vestax 270?

Alex D. from TRIBE on Utility Room


TRIBE Member
check out vestax.com and they can send you the necessary parts or you can order the parts and get the work done at an authorized service shop in Cananda. I bought a PMC 250 mixer from vestax.com and had them ship it to me. It was then that I found out that vestax can change my fader to rotary for $135 ( i think) and can't remember if that is in US$.