• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

WTB: Dinobots

todiefor

TRIBE Promoter
i don't know if you're talking about what I"m thinking of but if you are or not, original transformers rule and the the dinobots kicked ass! if i can find transfomers the movie on dvd I'm all about it. now that my nerdiness has leaked out I'm out of here:cool:

patri©k

TRIBE Member
zeen. Dinobots own! Personally... I was more into the Stunticons. Menasor FUCKING ROCKED!!!!! His sword and cyclone gun were unbeatable.

all the cars... Motormaster, Dead End, Wildrider, Dragstrip and Breakdown... who could all be used as limbs on SUPERION !!!

I only have two of the Dinobots... and Grimlock isn't for sale.

28540308-990a-02000180-.jpg

RARRRRR! HOW MUCH YA WILLIN TO SPEND RARRRR?

patrick

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

BA

TRIBE Member
I have the original Grimlock and Sludge...
in their original boxes...
with all accessories...
and stickers unapplied.

but they're not for sale.
Just boasting.

circle

TRIBE Member
The combaticons were dope too! Bruticus was hardcore. Ahhh, I wish they showed all the old episodes on tv again...

SENSEi

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by patri©k
all the cars... Motormaster, Dead End, Wildrider, Dragstrip and Breakdown... who could all be used as limbs on SUPERION !!!
patrick [/B]

Just an FYI

They are now selling re-pros of most of the merging robots:

Constructicons
Stunticons
Aeriobots
Combaticons

The paint jobs are a little different, but the molds are the same.

Best part is, you can buy the whole set for $12.00 each in Markham.

It's nuts!

Check this link for an example:

Dr Funk MD

TRIBE Promoter
I used to have the entire Constucticon set when I was a kid. It was the best Christmas ever when I finally go the last one. Then in the summer I lost the guy who was the left arm in the tall grass behind my house, never to be found again... :(

nusty

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Dr Funk MD
I used to have the entire Constucticon set when I was a kid. It was the best Christmas ever when I finally go the last one. Then in the summer I lost the guy who was the left arm in the tall grass behind my house, never to be found again... :(

I found it. It's not for sale.

SENSEi

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by Kid_Epic
SENSEi....are they Transformers? or knockoffs???

They are Knock-offs but are created witht he original molds I believe.

Like I said, the color's are a little different, but they even have the autobot/decepticon stickers.

$12?!!
How can you go wrong?!