• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

WTB: Concept2 Rowing Machine

coleridge

TRIBE Member
Jeff it will be hard finding one for so cheap. They are quite in demand and used ones usually sell in a matter of days for over $1000.

Ditto Much

TRIBE Member
fishing, who knows. I'm planning to buy in about 2 weeks. In all honestry I'm pretty flexible.

If you here of any please!! pm me.

coleridge

TRIBE Member
There's new third party software for them that kicks ass. You can race your own previous performances, or more realistic pace boats, two features sorely missing from the Concept 2 sofware. Racing other people over the internet works well too.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Ditto Much

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by coleridge
There's new third party software for them that kicks ass. You can race your own previous performances, or more realistic pace boats, two features sorely missing from the Concept 2 sofware. Racing other people over the internet works well too.

Do you have one?

I've only heard good things about this machine.

The Electrician

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by coleridge

Wow... that is sooo awesome... what a great idea... I really wanna get one now...

coleridge

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Ditto Much
Do you have one?

I've only heard good things about this machine.
Yeah I do. I used to row in highschool so I had wanted one and a few years ago the oppertunity came up to get a new one for half price.

However I don't use it as much as I should these days. :)

I have the model C I think they're up to model D. Everything is the same except the data monitor part is expanded on the latest one. But I have the data in/out so I can connect to the computer. And I can update the data monitor if I really want to.

coleridge

TRIBE Member
What's also fun is comparing your results to the world records and realizing that the record holders pull at an average rate over the course of 5 minutes higher than the highest rate you can manage for 10 secs. Hahahaha.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders