• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

WTB: Burning Man 2014 Ticket

artemis

TRIBE Member
The stars have aligned, and very last minute I am able to get back to the playa!

Only problem? No ticket!

Anyone able to help a girl out? I can pay $550.

Thanks... :cool:

ravinjunkie

TRIBE Member
You are far too awesome and adventurous - no way there would be any Triber selling their ticket or even considering going to BM. :D

<3

kyfe

TRIBE Member
many on here have been and there are a few who go every year.

I'm throwing around the idea of going next year, I've wanted to go since I was in high school and it's on my bucket list

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

acheron

TRIBE Member
Burning Man jumps the shark | SF Bay Guardian

"The meme that Burning Man has jumped the shark — that is, that it's gotten ridiculous or strayed from its original ethos — circulated more strongly this year than most after conservative firebrand Grover Norquist last month tweeted that he was "off to 'Burning Man' this year. Scratch one off the bucket list.""

ravinjunkie

TRIBE Member
many on here have been and there are a few who go every year.

I'm throwing around the idea of going next year, I've wanted to go since I was in high school and it's on my bucket list
I know the Destiny crew attends every year, I was referring to regular posters.

When I first heard about BM, I thought everyone was crazy to be out in the desert for one week, I will attend when I'm ready to rent an RV.