• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

WTB Bunny Cage

exrboy

TRIBE Promoter
Here's a shot in the dark but does anyone have a bunny cage lying around that they want to sell or get rid of? My girlfriend's roomate rescued a bunny from a dumpster and they need somewhere to put it. Please PM me if you have one to sell or know where I can get one.

Thanks.

Ben

exrboy

TRIBE Promoter
dude...set it up guy! Bring em to Element on Wednesday. How much will you part with one for?

litespeed

Well-Known TRIBEr
I'll check tonight to see if they're still there, however you're going to have to come grab it. I've got to take the subway to Element on Wed and I've got to bring my records to. No way in hell I'm bringing a bunny cage :p

exrboy

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by ev
I'll check tonight to see if they're still there, however you're going to have to come grab it. I've got to take the subway to Element on Wed and I've got to bring my records to. No way in hell I'm bringing a bunny cage :p

I will call you tonight. I might be in your hood tonight...you live around finch and bayview if I remember correctly?

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Lofty

TRIBE Member
I have 2!!! if you need one let me know.
I am working a job @ finch/leslie -- wed feb 4 between 11-12.
if you're close I can even drop off.

FYI - bunnies can be litter trained and run free around your house - just watch for telephone and computer cords - they like to chew....

Chubbs

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by exrboy
I will call you tonight. I might be in your hood tonight...you live around finch and bayview if I remember correctly?

Grab your nintendo while you're at it benny :p

[guilt trip]Nintendo really helps the post surgery recovery time ;)[/guilt trip]

lucky1

TRIBE Member
awww. I'm glad your girlfriends roomate rescued the bunny and that someone has a free cage for you. It makes me feel happy and mushy inside that the buny now has a home.:)

Caz

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by ev

this made me LOL

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders