1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

WTB Birth Control Pills

Discussion in 'Girl Stuff Forum' started by Dirty Girl, Jun 14, 2010.

1. Dirty Girl

Dirty Girl TRIBE Member

ok im making my own thread so noone misses this highly important post.
    I cannot deal with my fucking incompetent doctor anymore.

Does anyone have some old packets of Alesse (or the generic version) that they will no longer be using cause they got knocked up, or decided to stop taking it or whatever. ?

I could care less if they are expired or something, as they will not be used to prevent pregnancy, only to prevent periods.

Can I please buy them off you if you have some, I can pick them up the weekend of July 10-12.

I would also consider another pill that is similar to alesse, i dont know what that kind that would be, maybe like yasmin or something.

2. ZsaZsa

ZsaZsa TRIBE Member

Have you tried going to a walk in clinic? Just tell them you cant get in to see your regular dr. and they will give you 3 months or so. I have neveer had problems at a walk in. Is there any particular reason why your Dr. wont give you them? That's weird.