1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

WTB: 25'+ XLR cables without getting bent over?

Discussion in 'Buy & Sell & Rent' started by veteze, Jun 11, 2010.

1. veteze

veteze TRIBE Promoter

I've left this for too long and need to get some extra XLR cables today. Where's the best place to get em without getting screwed on price?

2. oeretS

oeretS TRIBE Member

dude I've been wanting to get rid of mine for a while. I have two 25 footers, with RCA adapters. Only used in home for under a year

let's work something out

3. DJAlchemy

DJAlchemy TRIBE Promoter

honestly the best thing to do is learn how to make em yourself. to do it efficiently you'll need to have a little jig to hold the peices as you put them together, but you can make high quality cables for about half the cost of buying mogami gold or whatever. Usually when cables fail its from a break in the wire, not the jack, so its easy to buy more cable de-solder the jacks and reuse em.

4. Wiseman

Wiseman TRIBE Member

I was going to suggest that too but he said he needs them 'Today'

5. veteze

veteze TRIBE Promoter

yeah, but then i have to have the forethought to have bought some cable and ends. which i haven't. and pricing is probably best on the net.

6. DJMarshy

DJMarshy TRIBE Member

I've got a pair you can have for $20 if you don't mind picking them up around 9pm.

7. veteze

veteze TRIBE Promoter

already did a deal with oeretS. thanks though!

8. DJMarshy

DJMarshy TRIBE Member

Damn you guys are quick! No worries mate :) You never know when you'll need more.