• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Wow, when did this happen?

JayIsBored

TRIBE Member
alex, just to keep this thread a little busier perhaps add 'DJ' and "Audiophiles' to the forum title so people can ask their techincal questions or speaker/audio setups and shite like that too. just a thought

zoo

TRIBE Member
yeah, DJ/Audiophiles/Producers would be a good title, so any "my record skips" / "help me connect my mixer" / "what do you think of these cerwin-vegas" / etc get sent here instead of the general forum

haha wicked there's a producers forum !!!! :0)

:) :) :D

OTIS

TRIBE Member
Yes, thank god.. things were getting pretty ugly in the makeshift Producers forum.

Maximum Za!

Deus

TRIBE Member
Not DJs, they'll just litter the forum with their usless issues about vinyl they just bought.

OTIS

TRIBE Member
Producers forum is fine enough.. people will come here anyway to ask technical questions anyway.. no need to make it obvious.

JayIsBored

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by OasisAwaits
I just produced a fart out of my ass and thought id share it with you all. :p
you should collaborate with exT2 and make the most explicitest hardcore track evar!

SENSEi

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by OasisAwaits
I just produced a fart out of my ass and thought id share it with you all. :p
What shape was the waveform?

A sine wave?
Perhaps a triangle?

:D

Vive la Producers Forum!!

SENSEi