• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

wow...my first relationship post

MrMarcus

TRIBE Member
so today I'm all excited about the industry reunion party tonight...I come online, the girl I was seeing for about 2 years (I never gave her the title of "girlfriend"), was on and messaged me on msn. I ignored her cuz I'm pissed off at her. since september, she hasn't returned my calls, and has probably called me twice. reason she gave was that her new job consumes all her time, plus she 2 kids (reason why I never made her my GF...if she had only one kid, fine...but 2 is a bit much I think) last time I called, she said she was working on something for work, and she said she'll call back. this was 3 weeks ago. so today, she sees me online and decides to msg. me, and when i did not reply, she calls me. I was fuckin' pissed off still....told her why did she even bother to call, and how she can call after so long and ask me how I'm doing as if everything is fine. she gave the same excuse that she's busy. then she says "oh, sorry for bothering u" and hung up. now my mood is fuckin ruined. I don't even know if I'm gonna enjoy myself tonight. fuckin' beeeeyotches!!!! :mad:

tribe magazine legacy photo exhibit

Chubbs

TRIBE Member
I wouldnt want to goto the industry party if its sold out.

Think of how packed its going to be. Labour of Love a year ago wasnt even sold out, and that was a deathtrap.

I predict a high change of sardine-ness.

MoFo

TRIBE Member
Wow, you're a little obsessive aren't you?
If she says she's busy, you know, she might be actually busy.
If you've never deemed her your GF or ever bothered to establish much of a monogamous relationship for 2 years, then why are you so pissed that she doesn't put you her first priority before work and kids?

Um, and if I was a parent with 2 kids and I heard you say "yeah, two kids is a little much," you wouldn't even get a message from me, much less a phonecall.

STOP BEING CLUELESS and enjoy yourself.

pr0nstar

TRIBE Member
Seems you you're very shallow... so I guess I have not one bit of sympathy for you.. oh wait, I didn't from the get go.

LOL!

pr0nstar :D

MrMarcus

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by pr0nstar
Seems you you're very shallow... so I guess I have not one bit of sympathy for you.. oh wait, I didn't from the get go.

LOL!

pr0nstar :D
yes, i do come across as being shallow most of the time. I'm a virgo, I hide my feelings, and I put up a "cool guy" front. but deep down, I do have feelings for her. I'm just confused. :confused:

pr0nstar

TRIBE Member
Actually it wasn't about caring for her.

When you get involved with a single mother/father, you have to love the children also. There is no halfway in these situations.

No matter if you want it or not, if you're in a serious relationship with someone with a child, you become a father/mother figure ... and there's no getting around that.

Hence why I thought you were shallow, only there for her... and the kids aren't even part of the equation, when they're a huge part.

That is all.

pr0nstar

fightingskurvy

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by MrMarcus
yes, i do come across as being shallow most of the time. I'm a virgo, I hide my feelings, and I put up a "cool guy" front. but deep down, I do have feelings for her. I'm just confused. :confused:
it's obvious that that is true. if she was just some hot beeyotch that you were sleeping w/ and didn't care about, you wouldn't have posted this thread to begin w/.

if you put up barriers w/ ppl you care about you are only screwing over yourself. you really can't expect much from someone that you wouldn't even commit to.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

MoFo

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by MrMarcus
So can you blame her for not calling?
I mean, she DID end up calling eventually so she's showing some kind of attraction to you. Like I said, I wouldn't have put you up there as any sort of priority so you're lucky she even replied to your message.

Be a man.

MrMarcus

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by pr0nstar

No matter if you want it or not, if you're in a serious relationship with someone with a child, you become a father/mother figure ... and there's no getting around that.

that comes with the package i guess...but she never really does things with me and her kids. her kid's father gets the kids on the weekends and she spends the weekend with me. its been like that for 2 years :(

pr0nstar

TRIBE Member
Well obviously you're not part of the long term picture from that sense...

If you never spend anytime with the kids.

Or she realized you're a jerkass and you're not worth the time.

Maybe you're just a good lay ;)

And you're just her BEOOOYTCH!