• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

wow, get a load of this inbred hick

rentboy

TRIBE Member
https://twitter.com/#!/Walken4GOP

:O

I love his description:
-Christian Conservative, Hunting, Nascar, Jesus, NObama, GOP, Tea Party, USA, WANT MY COUNTRY BACK! Libtards aint welcome here! #Romney2012
Houston, Texas

Reading his mind poured out on Twitter has an almost surreal nature to it. What a knuckle dragger.

rentboy

TRIBE Member
I came across that after seeing a thread on this on another forum:

Liam Stacey sent to prison after offensive tweet about Fabrice Muamba | Mail Online

A 21-year-old in the UK has been imprisoned for 56 days after making racist tweets. This sets an interesting precedent regarding the impact and repercussions of opinion through social media.

* Fabrice Muamba is a black footballer who collapsed from heart failure during a game last week. The doctors said he'd died for 73 minutes before being revived.

djfear

TRIBE Member
I came across that after seeing a thread on this on another forum:

Liam Stacey sent to prison after offensive tweet about Fabrice Muamba | Mail Online

A 21-year-old in the UK has been imprisoned for 56 days after making racist tweets. This sets an interesting precedent regarding the impact and repercussions of opinion through social media.

* Fabrice Muamba is a black footballer who collapsed from heart failure during a game last week. The doctors said he'd died for 73 minutes before being revived.
Wow so in the UK all you have to do is steal someone's phone and post some racist comments on their twitter account and they go to jail?

I don't agree with the content but there's a reason why free speech is important, regardless of how retarded it may be at times.

rentboy

TRIBE Member
Wow so in the UK all you have to do is steal someone's phone and post some racist comments on their twitter account and they go to jail?

I don't agree with the content but there's a reason why free speech is important, regardless of how retarded it may be at times.
Agreed, i posted it because it's fascinating to see that occur. I'm more in support of freely posting his rants around and have him be publicly condemned. His face is plastered all over it too. There's another example of another youth posting similar racist rants, again with his face on every post.

workdowntown

TRIBE Member

What part of stealing a person's phone and twitter login is included in 'free speech'?

Also 'hate speech' is not covered by 'freedom of speech' in Canada either.