• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Wow, drunk again

MoFo

TRIBE Member
Who's drunk again bitches!

Just took cab to the Beer Store with a DRUNKASS cabbie who was blasting REM.

And he stalled the meter as I purchased 24 bottles of Lakeport Pilsner for me to drink alone on my front lawn wearing a straw hat and pajama bottoms.

I'm Krazy Sue. Happy birthday to me!

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

MoFo

TRIBE Member
No. Cuz now I'm drunk again cuz we just had doubleshot caesars and lambchops.

Let's go to Comfort Zone NOW.

basketballjones

TRIBE Member
sunny at cozo...wow...the madness that would result would make the world blow up
drinking on your front lawn sounds good...now, i fyou had a turtle pool...that would be incredible

MoFo

TRIBE Member
TOTALLY.
One of those pools where if a fat person were to lean up against it wrong, half the water would fall out and then you'd have to spend the rest of the afternoon filling up that pool again while making bad fat jokes.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

basketballjones

TRIBE Member
im getting you one the next time im down
and we will move the beligernt morning shitshow outside...
we can heckle passersby;)

MoFo

TRIBE Member
Omg.

Us in shorts and Old Milwaukees. Sitting in a fucking turtle wading pool and neon plastic sunglasses.

That is so gay.

basketballjones

TRIBE Member
we have to wear cut off jean shorts and trucker caps to complete the trailer trash image, i will even go so far as to put my jeep up on blocks

Irish

TRIBE Member
I'm in. But I wanna wear those spandex bicycle shorts with the neon green stripe down the side. Hawt.

MoFo

TRIBE Member
I can't believe I finally sobered up Monday at 5 PM. Haha.

And I'm at work today with a cold. I took medicine last night and it woke me up every single hour on the :45 in a cold sweat till 7:45 AM.

I was delerious, imagining my dead grandmother and hearing all these house noises.

Good times.

The bags under my eyes are as big as bbjones' balls.