• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

wow! beltram vs bones online drama!

acheron

TRIBE Member
beltram & bones sounds like either an ambulance-chasing law firm or a wacky 'detective with a dog for a partner' cop show.

derek

TRIBE Member
haha...i remember a few years ago when tekkid and bones got in a pissing match on discogs. good times.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

OTIS

TRIBE Member
I think the real spectacle is how they both act like airing that kind of drama publicly will produce any kind of honest sympathy, or resolution of their differences.

litespeed

Well-Known TRIBEr
i tried to register to post.. but it said that i needed to be invited to join that forum.

but here what i was going to post

"Dear Joey Beltram and Frankie Bones,

Does it REALLY matter?
You're both pretty irrelevant nowadays anyway.

maybe if you put this much energy into your careers you wouldn't be washed up. "

PRIMAL

TRIBE Member
OTIS said:
I think the real spectacle is how they both act like airing that kind of drama publicly will produce any kind of honest sympathy, or resolution of their differences.
It's a publicity stunt.

litespeed

Well-Known TRIBEr
Bumbaclat said:
I bet more people know their names than Activate. :D

that's not what I mean by irrelevant dummy.

they aren't exactly trendsetters or doing anything cutting edge musically nowadays.

dummy :p

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

groovespinna

TRIBE Member
me neither.
I spin only tracks that are 6 years old or more, just to be safe.
this year, Basement Jaxx and Yomanda come into the bag.
look out TO!!

basilisk

TRIBE Member
Frankie bones spends way too much time on message boards... you guys shoulda seen when he was starting flame wars all over myspace.

derek

TRIBE Member
haha...i remember a few years ago when tekkid and bones got in a pissing match on discogs. good times.

deep

TRIBE Member
basilisk said:
Frankie bones spends way too much time on message boards... you guys shoulda seen when he was starting flame wars all over myspace.
first indication of irrelevance: when your primary activity is avenging your besmirched name than actually doing things that give you a name

second indicator: arguing over who is more relevant in a domain that is irrelevant in the grand scheme of things

basilisk

TRIBE Member
For the lazy:
Plain and simple. Right up in your fucking face. I'm tired yo. I'm tired yo. What are you going to do? Rank me out. My Mom wears combat boots in the shower.
Fuck is wrong with you people? Come tell me all you don't know about it. Asshats.

This fucking forum is a joke. Your ignorance is a fucking a joke and if you got the balls to come tell me all your internet gripes and problems? I am in L.A. spinning techno TONIGHT. MARCH 8th DOWNTOWN @ PULSE

613 SOUTH GRAND (BETWEEN 6th & WILSHIRE) 10 P.M.

FREE BEFORE 10. YOU COME AND SAY "TECHNO SUCKS" YOU GET A DRINK ON ME AND THE SAME BOTTLE SMASHED ACROSS YOUR DOME TO KNOCK SOME SENSE INTO YOUR IG-NANT (that's Ignorant) asses.

WHAT???

CALLING ALL BITCHES. GIRLIE-MEN. PUNKS AND WANNA BE'S

I FUCK YOU ALL UP, YOU DAMN PARASITES.....

hows that for promotion.