• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Would you end it?

circle

TRIBE Member
Would you give your b/f or g/f another chance if you found out that she/he cheated on you? To be more specific, nothing really happened physically. She/he just started developing feelings for someone else. Also, the fact that you've had suspicions before about him/her cheating, makes the case stronger. Now, in my opinion, that's enough to leave him/her. Cheating is cheating, there is no in between. If she/he was "looking" for someone else, why not just end it right then and there right? So, basically, would you end a relationship based on the fact that your significant other developed feelings for someone else? Which he/she says is now gone.

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

CLUSTER

TRIBE Member
You just answered your own question. There are times in a relationship where you feel or your partner feels they need something new, for whatever reason, that should be enough to be single for a bit and see if someone better comes along.

Zigg'

Sunshyne Jones

TRIBE Member
if you can't trust then you can't trust and you needs ta move on -- they can win your trust back ... but that's up to them to do and you to be the judge of

deep

TRIBE Member
uh, if nothing physically happened, I don't think it's cheating

it sounds like someone is overreacting based on past insecurity

Fillmore

TRIBE Member
If nothing physical happened just relax , have fun dont dweel on it im sure some thing physical could have happened and obviously it didnt , dont over react .

J.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

PRIMAL

TRIBE Member
If your partner was proactively looking for someone else and nothing happened, who's to say that they wont do it again and something will happen.

a) if you're a guy, fuck her in the ass.
b) if you're a chick, fuck his best friend.

c) (seriously) only you can make that decision. personally, I'd talk to the person and figure it out. If you can't trust them even though they insist they're trustworthy - either you're a sucker or you're too insecure.

Fillmore

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by deep

HAHAHAHA took the words out of my reply box as i was tying ,
Great minds think alike

Chris

Well-Known TRIBEr
Did you catch your chick making out with another chick? Then that can be forgiven I think.

Oh and add in what daddyiwantchocolate said for a little sugar and spice.

Fillmore

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by ChrisD
Did you catch your chick making out with another chick? Then that can be forgiven I think.

thats the impression i got with the HE/She part hahahaha

afterglow

TRIBE Member
I didn't know that when two people are in a relationship, the whole world dissappears entirely forever?

Other people are out there. People connect. It's only a problem if they so something physical about it or if the relationship starts to hurt because of it.

Who knows though. Every situation is different.

haha, there are so many things I could post right now that would have me in stitches, but I'll refrain.

sorry for your situation circle :| seriously, sounds like you need to talk it out...

j bunny 2000

TRIBE Member
I would only be worried that this person is going outside the relationship to confide in someone else and not you, that's where you should be concerned. At least she has been honest with you about this other person, she is probably crying out for attention because things are not quite right between the two of you. Maybe she just doesn't feel comfortable talking to you about certain things, which isn't really good in a relationship.

I dont think it is cheating, but it could lead to that if you don't fix the problem.

Fillmore

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by daddyiwantchocolate
haha, there are so many things I could post right now that would have me in stitches, but I'll refrain.

sorry for your situation circle :| seriously, sounds like you need to talk it out...
Lets here it we are all being open and honest right now arent we HAHAHAHA
J.

circle

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by deep

Really? So you're saying if your gf started to like some other dude, you wouldn't care? Sounds to me like you don't know what a relationship is.

and by the way, it ain't me, i'm just trying to wake one of my best friends up and tell him to leave the bizzatch.

deep

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by circle
Really? So you're saying if your gf started to like some other dude, you wouldn't care? Sounds to me like you don't know what a relationship is.

and by the way, it ain't me, i'm just trying to wake one of my best friends up and tell him to leave the bizzatch.

you're pretty defensive for someone this isn't about, eh?

maybe your "friend" is paranoid and insecure, and nothing "his" girlfriend does could convince him otherwise. in any case, he should cut her loose, cause no one wants to be stuck with a headcase like that :)

Fillmore

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by circle

WOW thats a little defensive yikkes lets all calm down here .
You asked deal with the consequences

J.

circle

TRIBE Member
Huh? What's will all this "being defensive" shit for? I just simply responded to someone's comment and based on what I said, I was being defensive? It's called "disagreeing with your opinion".

rubytuesday

TRIBE Member
If the girl wants to work things out and acknowledges that it wasn't healthy to put herself in a situation where she would develop feelings for someone else, then I think it is workable.

People make bad choices sometimes and it's possible to learn from mistakes without having to break up over it. Relationships can go through cycles where you're not really sure of what you want, it doesn't mean it has to end.