• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

would you eat this?

Thumpr

TRIBE Member
i made it.

some people don't understand.

116680564_54eb875f17_o.jpg

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
as much as I love all those things equally and seperately I don't think I could even muscle a bite of that sludge sandwich down

'ardcore sir, 'ardcore

nuttz

TRIBE Member
a year ago i'd be all over that. I probably would have added a couple more slices of bacon though lol.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

TRO

TRIBE Member
heart attack!

but what about the The Coronary Burger Special:

2 8oz Patties, 4 Slices of Bacon, 2 Slices of Cheddar and a Fried Egg on top. Served w/ Fries and Gravy, Can of Pop and Mayo as a garnish for sure!
$ 13.45 (Royale 17.20)
coronaryburger.jpg

dangrous dans baby

Ditto Much

TRIBE Member
smokeyeyes said:
why not? it's eggs and bacon, breakfast in a bun version.

Its the amount of fat that would leave me agonizing in pain. Between the bacon and the cheese and the egg and the butter (assumption) on the bun I'd likely have sharp pains from eating this and definately would be unable to sleep.

OutcastTO

TRIBE Member
I make something similar myself. However mine is open-faced, so it's consumed with a fork and knife and has a slice of tomato on each side as well.

Nice Work!!!:)

kuba

TRIBE Member
If you guys could see this guy's physique, and the absolute bullshit that he eats, you'd think he's a fucking freak from the planet WTF.

quantumize

TRIBE Member
the answer is a resoundng yes... but my question is about the red stuff on the bacon.. if its ketchup i'd eat it, if its hot sauce i'd eat it then have an orgasm

PRIMAL

TRIBE Member
MMMMMMMMMMMM. I would definitely eat that. I'd have a problem with the cheese. But if I'm at homebase then why not.

Soulster

TRIBE Member
fuck yes! tho i could only probaby eat about half of it, that shit looks tasty! you can never have too much bacon.