• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Worst Threads Ever?

Bosse

TRIBE Member
Due to my boredom and the need to kill time, I was wondering what have been some of the most useless or stupidest threads ever started?

P.S. Besides this one I just started.

squirrely

TRIBE Member
today there were a lot of threads about peeing, but i see nothing wrong with that. in fact, i love to pee.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders
tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

synchronizator

TRIBE Member
i won't deny the fact that i do indeed post some pretty ridiculous shit, but at least i admit it unlike postmod and kuba...

oops!

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
nobody cares (1) was actually a stupid thread that morphed into something magnificent

Syntax Error

Well-Known TRIBEr
alexd said:
nobody cares (1) was actually a stupid thread that morphed into something magnificent
i still want to see how much everyone's post count would be affected by deleting all of the old NC threads. it would instantly upset the balance of the entire board.

deevah

TRIBE Member
Syntax Error said:
i still want to see how much everyone's post count would be affected by deleting all of the old NC threads. it would instantly upset the balance of the entire board.
i'd be short 2849 posts
not hugely significant
i like to spread my innane chatter all around the board

le bricoleur

TRIBE Member
the "what do people think of me" was a pretty hurting. i realize that everyone on tribe is attention-hungry, but that was a new low.