• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Worst tattoo ever

glych t.anomaly

TRIBE Member
aaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahaha

him and the guy with the tattoo of a hammer on his bicep suck more than anything.

[jai]

R4V4G3D_SKU11S

TRIBE Member
I'm all for not judging tattoos as they are (usually) very personal.

But that is absolutely retarded, If I was the artsit, I would not have done that tattoo.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

kaniz

TRIBE Member
^^

My thoughts exactly, that could of been summed up in ooh, 3 photos.

1 before
1 during
1 final product

or hell, just the final product
or, just none at all and just a message saying "Hey, I'm a moron"

Now, if he had gotten something like, $50,000 for doing this - then hell, I'd do it to - take the $50,000, keep the tattoo on for a year or two, then get it removed/covered up :p

But, for 200? stupid.

Krzysiu

TRIBE Member
i take offense at you taking offense kevin... obviously this is personal for him... he's a shill! he's shilling! how could it be any more personal?

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Rajio

Well-Known TRIBEr
Krzysiu said:
how could it be any more personal?

if he went to golden palace, lost a load of cash,then spent the remainder of his fortune getting the word 'sucks' below his existing tattoo.

wayne bradbury

TRIBE Member
The worst tattoo my friend did when he worked in a shop in Kingston. During the slow season out of boredom he drew up some flash as a joke to hang on the wall. It had a big ass nasty looking cock on it with the words "I love cock" below it on a banner. My friend also included a note to it saying the tattoo would be done for free to anyone requesting it, thinking nobody in their right mind would want that. One day a girl came in and said she wanted it. He explained it was a joke and tried to talk her out of it, but determined to get a free tattoo she made him tattoo it on her lower back. He still has a photo of it when he finished it on her.