• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Worst sex you've had...

ADT

TRIBE Member
For me it would definitely be the time I drank a 40oz bottle of Crown Royal, passed out, and was sexually assaulted by a 200lb teenage girl....

Last thing I remember is thinking... 'close your eyes man'....'close your eyes'...

:D

v..abstractdatatype

Stop Bill C-10
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Preroller

TRIBE Member
Think sexy thoughts, think sexy thoughts!

hmm, worst ever.....

Prolly, at a shed party for the grade below me, their graduation party. I was pretty drunk, and we were making out, by a snow fence, and we fell into it, breaking it. Then we go to a car, and I get the toothiest blow job of all times, that I had to teach her what to do, which didnt work, and then tried for a bit, but she was not very flexible, and it didnt work out too well. Cars suck it for sex. So I went to my car, locked the doors and passed out.

DAVE

vveerrgg

TRIBE Promoter
drunk sex is always a russian roulette of being good or bad.

my rule is after 2 beers. sex is a no-no. unless you wanna be ridden for hours with no end in sight. like i can keep racing, i just can't cross the finish line... :p

The Watcher

TRIBE Member
I once let a girl ride me, I new she was a little wild and all, but she thrusted down WAY to hard, and almost bent me backwards...

Not Pleasant at all let me tell you.

I'm in control from now on.

vveerrgg

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by The Watcher
I once let a girl ride me, I new she was a little wild and all, but she thrusted down WAY to hard, and almost bent me backwards...

Not Pleasant at all let me tell you.

I'm in control from now on.
thats gotta be a vibe killah!

having your errect 'friend' bent from a vicious angle or thrust is just wrong wrong wrong.......

i winced when i read your post.

ADT

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Aphrodite
he was so fucking boring I just pushed him off and called it a night.

such a bitch

Yah, I had sex with a dyke once... she sucked too, got all caught up in the penis issue... started telling me that it was weird how men can slide in between your legs without you even knowing it... while we were doing it!

>so your consenting to this sex, and yet you still want to make me feel like your not, or that I should feel guilty? WTF!

then she started to get political about the way we were doing it, and all this other crap..

(sheesh)

waste of time IMO

v..abstractdatatype

synistre

TRIBE Member
had bad robot sex with a gal from the neighbourhood (Me- "okay, you can move now")
...yadda yadda...
she made good cookies.

q[-_+]p

OTIS

TRIBE Member
At a cottage party once getting cohearsed out to a dock in the middle of winter to do it there, I refused cuz it was too damn cold so then we ended up in my car, only to be interrupted by a search party headed by the guy she came to the cottage with with. Thank god for a black blanket and tinted windows.

"HEY, *puts face up to tinted glass* I THINK THEY MAY BE IN HERE!!! LETS GET THE FLASHLIGHTS"

:eek:

Skipper

TRIBE Member
When he came in two seconds and then, when I seemed unimpressed, said "What? isn't two seconds better than zero seconds?"

No, you amateur!

kul-kat

TRIBE Member
the worst was prolly my first time. it was a whole 30 sec. i remember thinking, "that's what all the anticipation was for:confused: " hahaa. needless to say it was his first time as well. :)

kerouacdude

TRIBE Member
WASPy husband and wife having sex.
Husband looks down, asks, "What's wrong - did I hurt you?"
Wife: "No. Why?"
Husband: "You moved."

peaches&kream

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Aphrodite
he was so fucking boring I just pushed him off and called it a night.

such a bitch

haha...been there, done that. You know it's bad when you think to yourself "gee, I can do better myself!":eek:

kmac

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by kul-kat
the worst was prolly my first time. it was a whole 30 sec. i remember thinking, "that's what all the anticipation was for:confused: "

That was how my first time went too... and it was probably the worst time. When it was over 20 seconds later I though "This is what everybody's talking about?"

smile

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Preroller
Cars suck it for sex

you need to get some new positions into your inventory, my friend....cars are great, you just have to know where to place limbs haha.

yeah i'd say that the worst things that a girl can do in bed would be...

-not moving AT ALL
-not knowing about the twisty hand maneuver when giving head
-not letting me throw her around a bit, like different positions and what not.