• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

'World's unsexiest man' named

man_slut

TRIBE Member
Gilbert Gottfried! He ain't that ugly! Annoying but not butt ugly... even funny at times... Roger Ebert on the other hand! He takes the cake for sure... meh!

'World's unsexiest man' named

Gilbert Gottfried, Randy Johnson, Roger Ebert top list

BOSTON, Massachusetts (Reuters) -- Comedian Gilbert Gottfried, the voice of the Aflac duck in television commercials for the insurer, was crowned "unsexiest man in the world" by an alternative newspaper Tuesday.

"The parrot-voiced, pickle-faced comic is to sexy what Kryptonite is to Superman," The Boston Phoenix wrote.

New York Yankees pitcher Randy Johnson came in second followed by film critic Roger Ebert, television psychologist Dr. Phil McGraw and Fox television co-host Alan Colmes.

Even actor Brad Pitt made the list, as the newspaper's 100th-least sexy man.

Osama bin Laden clocked in at number eight.

George Steinbrenner, owner of the Yankees -- arch-rivals to the Boston Red Sox -- also made the list.

"Come on, we live in Boston, you knew it was coming," the Phoenix said.

Others included pop star Michael Jackson and nasal-voiced rapper Mike Diamond (Mike D) of the Beastie Boys.

Gottfried has had numerous television and film roles, including a year as a cast member on NBC's "Saturday Night Live."

Copyright 2006 Reuters. All rights reserved.

Find this article at:
http://www.cnn.com/2006/SHOWBIZ/TV/04/19/people.unsexy.reut/index.html

kmac

TRIBE Member
He's one of those guys where his job makes him much hotter than he really is.

This list makes me sad though... hurt feelings and all that.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Dr Funk MD

TRIBE Promoter
Men don't get hurt feelings after being called unsexy. They fart or burp, have a good chuckle and then tell a woman to go clean something.

DJ 6 String

TRIBE Member
i fuckin hate that fuckin asshole gilbert godfried - i dont find him funny whatsoever and anyone who does find him funny should be fucked in the ass with a chainsaw.

Ditto Much

TRIBE Member
I respect hi for telling the aristocrats joke at Hugh Heffners roast and doing it brilliantly. I have a feeling that his annoying shtich is going to last a long ass time.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders