• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

World's Greatest Stereo System - For Sale

sianspherica

TRIBE Member
I've decided to sell with the World Greatest Stereo System. The Sony GSX75 is a legend of the mid 2000's. This beast holds 60 CD's, not 1 or 2 or 3 but 60! And since the beast can play "mp3-CD's" too, thats the equivelent of 600 CD's worth of music.

This beauty also boasts a cassette deck on top, a remote control (that's right - wireless) AND last but not least an AM/FM radio. This marvel of technology also has RCA inputs and outputs so you can hookup your game system or TV or iPod to this baby, I'll even throw in an RCA to 1'8th inch cable.

Most importantly.... Do you have CD's in your home? Sure you do. You wish you listened to them more, don't you? Sure you do. And you've always wanted a sexy Matrix-looking system to play them on. So BUY THIS BITCH. 60 CD CHANGER, say that over and over, imagine throwing in 60 of your best albums and just leaving that shit to play for days and days.

DO IT. FINE DETAILS: DOES IT WORK? YES, WORKS PERFECTLY FINE. CAN I HOOK UP AN MP3 PLAYER TO IT? YES. HOW OLD IS IT? GOT IT IN 2005 AND ITS BEEN WORKING EVER SINCE

PRICE: $150
It will likely be the best $150 you spend in your entire life.

PM me if interested.

more pics here:
World's Greatest Stereo - Sony 60-CD Player