• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

World War III has already started

I've read that the general attitude of many Russian civilian is that they're completely aware of how corrupt the Russian government is and were okay with it so long as they could go about their daily lives without getting screwed *too badly* by them. Their support is more resignation than it is actual belief, and maybe a bit of avoiding asking themselves questions like "we aren't that bad, are we?" But then again, what country doesn't?

The thing I read that supported the Russian narrative recently was the accusation of the Ukrainian military are using civilian locations as human shields - which somehow justifies the mass graves they found a few weeks ago (or just outright dismissal by saying it it didn't happen or that it was the Ukrainian government killing to their own civilians, and staging it to make the Russians look bad). The excuses are offensive as they are moronic.

Alex D. from TRIBE on Utility Room

Bernnie Federko

TRIBE Member
I've read that the general attitude of many Russian civilian is that they're completely aware of how corrupt the Russian government is and were okay with it so long as they could go about their daily lives without getting screwed *too badly* by them. Their support is more resignation than it is actual belief, and maybe a bit of avoiding asking themselves questions like "we aren't that bad, are we?" But then again, what country doesn't?

The thing I read that supported the Russian narrative recently was the accusation of the Ukrainian military are using civilian locations as human shields - which somehow justifies the mass graves they found a few weeks ago (or just outright dismissal by saying it it didn't happen or that it was the Ukrainian government killing to their own civilians, and staging it to make the Russians look bad). The excuses are offensive as they are moronic.

I've heard similiar from someone I know who's father is high up in the Navy there. The public are generally nihilists (regardless of being a boomer, Gen X, or Millenial), they despise the Mafia of oligarchy & KGB/GRU that took over after the fall of the wall, and expect it never to change.

Bernnie Federko

TRIBE Member
Turkey will try and claim neutrality, but it'll be the rest of NATO vs Russia + Caucuses and Belarus.

And who knows what the timeline is like for China moving on Taiwan...

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Baters

TRIBE Member
Turkey will try and claim neutrality, but it'll be the rest of NATO vs Russia + Caucuses and Belarus.

And who knows what the timeline is like for China moving on Taiwan...
Imagine the chaos if they coordinated and they move on Taiwan while Iran attacks Israel and NK does same w/SK.

Pure global chaos would ensue.