• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

World Famous 3 Person Tent for Sale!!

knewknow

TRIBE Member
Selling a tent that I used once last year. Paid $129 for it when my old tent broke up in Algonquin, so I was forced to buy this one on the spot. I upgraded to a lightweight hiking tent so I'm getting rid of this one. It's the same as the one in the link below (Orion 7), but might have different colours. I can check this for you though.

http://www.worldfms.com/1878_tents.htm

I can drive it to you pretty much anywhere in t.o./brampton/mississauga....

Oh yea.... price... $80 ;P

Last edited:
Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

mexicannnnnn

TRIBE Member
knewknow said:
Selling a tent that I used once last year. Paid $129 for it when my old tent broke up in Algonquin, so I was forced to buy this one on the spot. I upgraded to a lightweight hiking tent so I'm getting rid of this one. It's the same as the one in the link below (Orion 7), but might have different colours. I can check this for you though.

http://www.worldfms.com/1878_tents.htm

I can drive it to you pretty much anywhere in t.o./brampton/mississauga....

Oh yea.... price... $80 ;P

Whats the major difference between this one and the new one you bought? How much does this one weight?

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

knewknow

TRIBE Member
Whats the major difference between this one and the new one you bought? How much does this one weight?

Not too sure what the weight is of this tent... but the new one I got is made by Eureka! and cost $300+ tax. It's 8.4 pounds and is extremely small, meant for hiking. The one I'm selling is mainly for car camping....

No Nicks here ... my last name is actually very common ;P

NemIsis

TRIBE Member
LOL, I was going to ask the same question, but as to a Nelson..
Sadly, don't work with him anymore.. He moved..:(

May be interested. I have a friend that needs one. I'll pm you if that is still so..

knewknow

TRIBE Member
Ok, sounds good. Yeah, Ferreira is like Smith in Portuguese ;P. The name is Nuno btw... hence KnewKnow.

Thanks for takin' a peek ;P

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders