• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

world cup pools?

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Baters

TRIBE Member
so im in one and can pick 3 strikers - my question is, who do you pick!?!?!?

right now im leaning towards Ronaldo, Adriano and Henry - but with Van N, Tevez and others on the fringe, who would you take?

MKMIRAGE

TRIBE Member
The ones who will go the furthest in the tournament. Think what teams will be in Semis and pick top scorers from those.

Sylent Syd

TRIBE Member
MKMIRAGE said:
The ones who will go the furthest in the tournament. Think what teams will be in Semis and pick top scorers from those.
Good tactic...I'd also suggest looking at the teams in each group and note the ones that a good striker may take adavntage of in the first round. (Examples: In group H, Spain's Fernando Torres and Andrei Shevchechenko of Ukraine are capable of putting a few past the Saudis and Tunisia).

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

s1k

TRIBE Member
i want to set one up for my work...mainly because they are all yankee loving baseball peeps so i think there is serious cash to be won. is there a website that i can use to help set it up or do i have to do it manually?

djglobalkiller

TRIBE Promoter
i am running a pool , have alot of prizes for those who dont win the cash prizes... if you want deets, pm me, as the deadline is the 9th at midnight

20.00 entry, picking top 2 teams to go thru to the next round, then you put them in order of most to win you points to least, its all explained, i can send you the forms, easy to do

cheers

gk

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Preroller

TRIBE Member
Looks like I'll win the group stage!

1 T546 preroller_orange 64
2 T1295 nicram 62
3 T2640 sneakypete79 60
4 T4695 tro 58
T5 T7189 peter_klima 56
T5 T7189 twistedmc 56