• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

World Cup - June

davehill79

TRIBE Promoter
so for all those that dont know the world cup will be kicking off in June in Germany.... This is the biggest sporting events in the world.... And what better way to celebrate it than watch your team (ENGLAND) bring home the glory.... Whilst getting absolutley shitfaced at about 7 am or 12am, all those in favour....

beer beer, we need more beer, everybodies cheering, get the fucking beer in.......

ha ha :D :D :D :D :D :D

acheron

TRIBE Member
oh, gawd... we live in little PortugOOOOOOOALLLLLL so that means if either Portugal or Brazil win, we're in for a long night of cars fulla noisy footy fans cruising the 'hood until all hours...

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders
tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Chicago Kid

TRIBE Member
Deutschland uber alles, yo!

I'm still trying to work the finances out if I can get over there for the second week of June. Supposed to be meeting up with a ton of my soccer crew from Chi and then all my clan near Munich. Come on March bonus, do me right!@

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

mitsuko souma

TRIBE Member
I am counting down the days. I am smackdab in the middle of Little Italy and it is going to be a fucking GONG SHOW UP IN HERE!~ oh yeah.
ps. Croatia is the team to watch out for. you heard it here first.

TRO

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by StarvinMarvin
all u portus sell out like bitches by default cause your team can't get there:p
we are there

Group D
Mexico, Iran, Angola, Portugal

StarvinMarvin

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by TRO
we are there

Group D
Mexico, Iran, Angola, Portugal

thats like being the smartest kid in a down syndrome class.....(another one from Waiting sorry)

once they face a real team they will crumble as usual!

VAMOS ARGENTINA!!!!!

G-FrEsH

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by mitsuko souma
I am counting down the days. I am smackdab in the middle of Little Italy and it is going to be a fucking GONG SHOW UP IN HERE!~ oh yeah.
ps. Croatia is the team to watch out for. you heard it here first.
Yes they are.. im not saying that because im croatian i just speak the honest truth.

Our first match is hard as we play brazil. But we did tie them on our own turf in a friendly. As Germany isn't too far away from us, this is still kind of like our own turf.

We got a young smart strong team. They played 4 years ago as a team also in the word cup but that was preperation for this world cup. I predict a top 5 finish.

Davo

dig this

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Chicago Kid
Deutschland uber alles, yo!

I'm still trying to work the finances out if I can get over there for the second week of June. Supposed to be meeting up with a ton of my soccer crew from Chi and then all my clan near Munich. Come on March bonus, do me right!@
I will be in the Fatherland in June... Hamburg, Berlin and maybe one or two other places... Woke up at 6am to try & get tickets on the 15th since they released some more, but the site had too much traffic and my efforts became futile... But I'm sure being in any pub in Germany will be incredible.

TRO

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by StarvinMarvin
thats like being the smartest kid in a down syndrome class.....(another one from Waiting sorry)

once they face a real team they will crumble as usual!

VAMOS ARGENTINA!!!!!
we will settle this like men at collge and duffrien on june 6th:p

another thing I thought of little protugal and little italy are right beside each other...would be interesting if they played each other in the quarter finals

dig this

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by TRO
we will settle this like men at collge and duffrien on june 6th:p

another thing I thought of little protugal and little italy are right beside each other...would be interesting if they played each other in the quarter finals
man i wouldn't want to be 100 miles from there... fucking cars honking all night...