• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Working on the same floor as the sex clinic

*SiLver*RoBoT*

TRIBE Member
Is both fun, and sad.

For instance, young 18 year old'ish girl talking on her cell phone saying "You need to come down here, blah blah blah" and ending with "....well you can shove it up your ass!!"...

See...Funny.

But then she starts crying. Not funny. Sad.

Or another instance:

Me coming out of my office - Girl I know opens the door to my floor, and says

Girl I know : "Hey! How's it going?!"
*SiLver*RoBoT* : "Not bad, what are you doing here?" Knowing full well, she's probably not taking driver's ed, or signing up for something at the cancer society.
Girl I know: Oh, I'm just here visiting the doctor, what are you doing here?
*SiLver*RoBoT*: I work on this floor...(followed by a sly smile)

See. Funny. But followed by an even younger girl freaking out as she walks by us saying, "my parents are going to kill me if they find out!!". Not funny. Or funny, depending on your sense of humour.

*over*and*out*

*SiLver*RoBoT*

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

Shug

TRIBE Member
Depressing. My oldest sister is a RNP for a sexual health clinic. :( I couldn't deal with seeing that every day, as part of my job.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

*SiLver*RoBoT*

TRIBE Member
No, but the nurses here seem pretty cool. I've been in this building for 6 years, and never fails...at least 2-3 girls are a week scared shitless walking into that office with their bf, or girls crying. Feel like lecturing them!

*over*and*out*

*SiLver*RoBoT*

*SiLver*RoBoT*

TRIBE Member
I'm the one that scopes out for girls and tell them I'm the doctor, and to step into my office (the washroom)

*over*and*out*

*SiLver*RoBoT*

kyfe

TRIBE Member
*SiLver*RoBoT* said:
I'm the one that scopes out for girls and tell them I'm the doctor, and to step into my office (the washroom)

*over*and*out*

*SiLver*RoBoT*

I cannot wait till your daughter turns 16......:D

Ditto Much

TRIBE Member
Snapper said:
Jay, you should tell them to all start doing it in the ass.

I keep on explaining that to the girls that come into the abortion counseling clinic I volunteer at. I mean fuck your 14 years old grow up and take it in the ass already.