• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Words to think about from movies?

SubMissioN

TRIBE Member
Leonardo DiCaprio in the movie Shutter Island.

"I don't know whats better. Dieing as a good man or living as a monster."

Dirty Girl

TRIBE Member
That's what I love about these high school girls man, I get older, they stay the same age. -dazed and confused

solacevip

TRIBE Promoter
Check it out. Dustin Hoffman, 'Rain Man,' look retarded, act retarded, not retarded. Counted toothpicks, cheated cards. Autistic, sho'. Not retarded. You know Tom Hanks, 'Forrest Gump.' Slow, yes. Retarded, maybe. Braces on his legs. But he charmed the pants off Nixon and won a ping-pong competition. That ain't retarded. Peter Sellers, "Being There... See More." Infantile, yes. Retarded, no. You went full retard, man. Never go full retard. You don't buy that? Ask Sean Penn, 2001, "I Am Sam." Remember? Went full retard, went home empty handed! - Kirk Lazarus, Tropic Thunder

Big Cheese

TRIBE Member
Check it out. Dustin Hoffman, 'Rain Man,' look retarded, act retarded, not retarded. Counted toothpicks, cheated cards. Autistic, sho'. Not retarded. You know Tom Hanks, 'Forrest Gump.' Slow, yes. Retarded, maybe. Braces on his legs. But he charmed the pants off Nixon and won a ping-pong competition. That ain't retarded. Peter Sellers, "Being There... See More." Infantile, yes. Retarded, no. You went full retard, man. Never go full retard. You don't buy that? Ask Sean Penn, 2001, "I Am Sam." Remember? Went full retard, went home empty handed! - Kirk Lazarus, Tropic Thunder
*LMFAO* i'm still bitter denzel walked off with that one. i mean, common.. the soundtrack alone is one of the best cover soundtracks of all time. never go full retard. ma boy got jooked *lol*

:^|

nonlocal

TRIBE Member
I know you don't smoke weed. I know this. But I'mma get you high today, because it's Friday. You ain't got no job, you ain't got shit to do!

--Friday.

Taro

TRIBE Member
"But here at the turn, I must leave you Bourden, yes you, sitting in your cell, awaiting your death for my murder"

Beer babe

TRIBE Member
One of my favourite quotes from Tom Wilkinson in The Last Kiss:

"Stop talking about love. Every asshole in the world says he loves somebody. It means nothing...What you feel only matters to you. It’s what you do to the people you say you love, that’s what matters. It’s the only thing that counts."