• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Words That can Fuck Right Off

erika

TRIBE Member
If we remove Frickin'....does that also mean we remove Frick itself?
Yes

what about fracking, when you're trying not to swear in front of your kid but you have terrible potty mouth?
Swear in front of your kid, or don't swear; just don't use pretend not swear words.
I was utterly delighted when my daughter, two at the time dropped something on her foot and said "oh shit"; it was perfectly in context.
If you think you have potty mouth and it bothers you, do something about it :).

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Flashy_McFlash

Well-Known TRIBEr
what about fracking, when you're trying not to swear in front of your kid but you have terrible potty mouth?
Or if you're just trying to describe the Cylon that's trying to steal said baby...

And the worst part of BSG was no corners on any paper. Like WTF, where are the corners man?

janiecakes

TRIBE Member
Swear in front of your kid, or don't swear; just don't use pretend not swear words.
I was utterly delighted when my daughter, two at the time dropped something on her foot and said "oh shit"; it was perfectly in context.
If you think you have potty mouth and it bothers you, do something about it :).
it's not a pretend swear word, it's a swear word from space!

my potty mouth doesn't bother me but it makes me uncomfortable when my kid swears. it highlights my bad parenting since i can't help laughing when he does.

praktik, i'm going to worst-part-of-bsg you right in the face.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Flashy_McFlash

Well-Known TRIBEr
Like did they have a Six sitting there cutting the corners off every damn piece of paper in the known universe? That is a future too horrifying to imagine.

AdRiaN

TRIBE Member
The words frickin' or friggin' always remind me of watching heavily edited episodes of The Sopranos on A&E.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders