• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Wooooooohooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!

quantumdj

TRIBE Member
I (finally) got a letter from Sault college today.

The first sentence was "Congratulations!"

The second sentence was "We are very pleased to offer you acceptance into the Aviation Technology (Flight) program for the 2002 fall term."

I didnt get to the third sentence because I was too busy freaking out.

I'm really excited. This program was my first choice.

I'm scared, too. This is a really tough program. But I have to keep reassuring myself that I'll do alright, because this is what I wanted to do since I was 4.

Anyways, here's some pics of my classrooms for the next 3 years:

The Zlin 242L, a sleek single engine trainer with a 200hp fuel-injected engine, constant speed prop, and full aerobatic capability:

The Piper Seminole, a twin engined aircraft with 2 180hp lycoming engines, constant speed props, and retractable gear:

One of their new flight simulators:

Dave

Fir3start3r

TRIBE Member
Very cool!
Best of luck!! :D
Just remember to keep lookin' at those pictures when times get tough...you'll do great.... :D

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Plato

TRIBE Member
congrats!! :)

seems everyones getting their acceptance letters now.

perhaps i shoudl send my respond back now.. :s

p[l]a+0

AdamAnt

TRIBE Member
First line: "Congratulations!"
Second line: "You weren't our last choice. But close. Better luck next time."

Just kidding. ;) Enjoy! Getting high and staying high.

junglisthead

TRIBE Member
so when you get your pilots license

remember to pack a nine with you at all times and learn arabic, that way you can tell them where to go, while your putting a bullet between their eyes

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Plato

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by junglisthead
so when you get your pilots license

remember to pack a nine with you at all times and learn arabic, that way you can tell them where to go, while your putting a bullet between their eyes
was that suppossed to be a joke!? :confused: :rolleyes:

p[l]a+0

quantumdj

TRIBE Member
Yeah, i went there in March to write my entrance exam. It's not that bad. i grew up north of Belleville, which is half the size of the Sault. Plus, the landscape up there is beautiful.

I guess i'll have to start a rave scene and then everything will be ok.

defazman

TRIBE Member
Yah, a friend spun some house one night and the crowd just about lynched him. Every once and a while there is something decent going on though. Have fun. 12 wings and a jug for 10 bucks, you can't go wrong.