• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Woody Allen

Stop Bill C-10

kerouacdude

TRIBE Member
im still shocked he is not in the news more...he left his wife for his adopted daughter and is fucking her still.

not interested in wading into this case but for the factual record:

not his adopted daughter, he had only met her a handful of times, was the adopted daughter of Farrow and Andre Previn

they are still married as far as we know with children ...I don't presume to know if he is "fucking her still"

basketballjones

TRIBE Member

not his adopted daughter, he had only met her a handful of times, was the adopted daughter of Farrow and Andre Previn

they are still married as far as we know with children ...I don't presume to know if he is "fucking her still"
okay, so he left his wife for her adopted daughter...real classy

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

janiecakes

TRIBE Member

how would it make any sense for him to have "only met her a handful of times"? he was with Mia for 12 years. he adopted Soon-Yi's siblings and had another sibling with Mia.