• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Woody Allen in TO

kurtz

TRIBE Member
I guess he is doing the Red Carpet walk at Varsity theator tongiht (Bay and Bloor)... Too bad he didnt do something like mike moore did at U of T... BUT damn i wish i knew about this one earlier. I wouldve paid up to $400 to see the screening of his new flick with him in the theator. (sad but true) :)

peace.

MoFo

TRIBE Member
Hide your Asian children.

I liked Everyone Says I Love You. But only cuz you can see Drew Barrymore's nipples under her pink dress.

And his older stuff was funny.

If it ain't broke, don't fix it? Eek. Do something new for once, Mr. Allen!

MoFo

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by kurtz
[B...wouldve paid up to $400 to see the screening of his new flick with him in the theator. (sad but true) :)

peace. [/B]
Wow. That's a lot of money to see him sweat and go on and on during the question period after.
You can also pay a Thai girl to be your sex slave for a week for that amount.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

kurtz

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by daddyiwantchocolate

Ed zachery.
PEDOPHILE.
I think comments like this are meaningless. Ive never and will never read an (auto)bio of him and even refuse to watch 'Wild Man Blues'. As an artist he is brilliant, as a person he is all too human.

Interview tonight @ 11 on city
peace :)

xtollo

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by MoFo

I liked Everyone Says I Love You.
Sunny that movie is pure jokes. Ed Norton singing/dancing, Julia Roberts with the 10 min cameo, or my personal fav the funeral music/dance sequence.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

CC

TRIBE Member
'Bananas' was his funniest movie. anyone else ever seen it? it's a must see!!!! 'sleepers' was also a classic

CC

FC St. Pauli

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by CC
'Bananas' was his funniest movie. anyone else ever seen it? it's a must see!!!! 'sleepers' was also a classic

CC
Bananas and Sleeper are definately the funniest. When he gets the deli take out for the revolutionaries.. hahahahaha

also try his 1st.. Whats Up Tigerlily
(make sure you get the original version)
lots of great lines!

then you can eat at the restaurant of the same name on Queen St and 'get it' ;) :p

"get the recipe... ass"