• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

***WOMP does 4:20*** Saturday April 20/2002

Aside from throwing down some newer tunes Willar and Myself will be dropping some of our fav old skool selections. :)

All I have to say is.... "...I'm goin outta my head, I'm goin outta my head..." :D

See everyone tonite!

Jonny

WOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

NOTE EVERYONE

Please get there as EARLY as possible... I have this feeling that we will be maxing out the capacity of The Lab tonight... I just want YOU to get in with out having to wait for people to leave.... I honestly hope the party goes over really well and that everyone has a dope time...

but I want everyone to get in... so please come early to avoid any dissapointments....

I'll see ya there... Have a HUGE BLAST TONIGHT!!!

The Patio is still open... We got some new heaters for the patio so it wont be cold at all...

:) HAPPY 4:20 Y'ALL!!!! :)

WOMP!!!!!

Sorry R 2 Your Cut Off

Originally posted by artoodeetoo
I can't believe you're actually going to cut it Don.

I couldn't go through with it .................. 4/20 4:20 Celebration plus Saturday Playoff Sports kept me out of the barbershop today but it's happening soon trust me!

Subscribe to Cannabis Goldsmith, wherever you get your podcasts
Just wanted to say good work Wes....

I had a blast...saw a bunch of peeps I haven't seen in awhile and it was alot of fun with great music...

Jules :)

good times....good times

thanks for the great night last night everyone....i had an awesome time.
particular props to g-fresh on a wicked set.....im gonna post it on my site in realmedia format in a couple days for anyone who wasn't there, you poor poor people...
:)

Subscribe to Cannabis Goldsmith, wherever you get your podcasts
upload them to a site like purerave or something. then copy that url.....then type in..........[ IMG ] url [ / IMG ] (but without spaces in the whole thing)

*jen*

Last edited by a moderator:
Myagi/G-Fresh

heres the set from the start of the night, myself and Dave (G-Fresh) playing a pretty housey breaks set....its 55 mins long, which isnt the entire thing, and there are some skips thanks to the minidisc recorder....but oh well, its still a good set.

rtsp://www.myagimusic.com/MyagiVsGFresh.rm