• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Women Who Stand When They Pee

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

The Kid

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by mingster
i like to wear my boyfriend's underwear.

while you're peeing standing up?

ya know, i appreciate that you guys feel comfortable enough to "share" with us but, really.

;)

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

BigBadBaldy

TRIBE Member
Yes, because we all know men's boxer briefs come with a penis detector that causes the underpants to slam shut if no penis is detected, thus preventing anyone without a penis into said drawers.

squirrely

TRIBE Member
i would love to be able to stand when i pee, all resulting gorilla-ness aside.

but i can't even master the hover-and-pee. i just can't relax enough to get it all out. *shrug*

deep

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by BigBadBaldy
Yes, because we all know men's boxer briefs come with a penis detector that causes the underpants to slam shut if no penis is detected.

so that's why .. erm nevermind

*shuffles nervously*

mingster

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by squirrely
i would love to be able to stand when i pee, all resulting gorilla-ness aside.

but i can't even master the hover-and-pee. i just can't relax enough to get it all out. *shrug*

haha...could you imagine.

you get one of those occasion where the stream is wider than hell, and it just goes everywhere, all over your legs. :|

seriously, men have no idea how easy they have it when it comes to peeing.

dj Red Turtle

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by BigBadBaldy
Yes, because we all know men's boxer briefs come with a penis detector that causes the underpants to slam shut if no penis is detected, thus preventing anyone without a penis into said drawers.

LOL...

squirrely

TRIBE Member
haha...could you imagine.

you get one of those occasion where the stream is wider than hell, and it just goes everywhere, all over your legs. :|

seriously, men have no idea how easy they have it when it comes to peeing.

it's true. they have NO idea. i looove camping, and i love the occasional woodsy-style squat pee. but i don't love how hard i have to concentrate on not decorating my clothes with urine. then again, sometimes boys don't do a thorough enough little shake-and-drip thing, and then they have to walk around with a pee spot.

suckas.

The Watcher

TRIBE Member
mmm....peeing outdoors. how i miss thee.

redneck.jpg