• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Women Who Ogle Men

eLeKTRon

TRIBE Member
As a guy, I notice. And I love it. But the only time it happens to me is when I'm decked out in "power" business attire - my Hugo Boss suit, briefcase over the shoulder, crisp white shirt, snappy tie.

Why?? What is it about the business look? My theory is that the female's nesting instinct is coming forward. They're looking for a man who can be the provider – the protector - a suitable partner to raise offspring.

I guess a man in a suit just screams all of this. :confused:

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

mariazmess

TRIBE Member
nope, those suits are just damn FINE and make a man look hMM!

i dunno about offspring, but a man who can put a suit together and look smart is so überhot. sure, there's probably some "provider" issues there, but it just puts out an air of confidence, perhaps intelligence or ability, and a "souci de soi" which means caring about the way you look, or making sure you smell good, nails are clean, etc.

you’re a wonderful specimen to make babies with, my dear, but a wicked suit says, “you don’t have to take care of me. I take care of me.”

eLeKTRon

TRIBE Member
So what makes better ogling fodder for females?

1) a man in a power suit?
2) a man (assuming toned muscles) in a tight fitting t-shirt?

Crazlegs

TRIBE Member
eLeKTRon said:

I'm gonna have to go with #1. There is nothing sexier than a man in a suit!

Skipper

TRIBE Member
eLeKTRon said:
So what makes better ogling fodder for females?

Men in suits are hot hot hot even if they are not super buff. The suit makes it just as much as the body underneath it does.

with a tight tee, it's more about the bod.

Personally, the type of guy I like is the suit wearing type and not the tight tee type. there's a whole lot of fugly, but buff, guys out there wearing tight tees.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

eLeKTRon

TRIBE Member
Oh yes, suits can hide a lot a male "imperfections" shall we say. ;)

But what happens if you're all worked up, you get Mr. Hot Suit home for a little canoodling ….. and then …. the suit comes off only to reveal a paunchy body?

Do you run screaming from the room??

mariazmess

TRIBE Member
eLeKTRon said:

But what happens if you're all worked up, you get Mr. Hot Suit home for a little canoodling ….. and then …. the suit comes off only to reveal a paunchy body?

lol
yes.
unless he's got the penthouse apartment to go with that Hugo Boss suit.

KillaLadY

TRIBE Member
This ALWAYS works for me
Messy hair is a fucking turn on
petetong.jpg

Suits definitely don't do it for me.

Jchameleon

TRIBE Promoter
We need more of this in this city...seriously.

As a dude can I say that women really need to take more of the initiative and chase dudes they like or at least make it known and be assertive, proactive and even a little agressive in persuit of the men they would like to get to know or potentially hook up with.

I say this 'cause, we are in the year 2006 and it is common knowledge that women have made many steps in equality in the last 30yrs, and I think that is wonderful. However when it comes to courting, attraction and intimate relations the balance of power is still stuck in a 1950's menality. It is still very much expected in society that men afre the ones who must chase, make the approach, take all the risk and persue and take the initiative. While women are still ( for the most part) stuck in the passive role of accepting or rejecting and waiting to be persued. This is no good as the balance of power then rests witht he man, initially. If we are ever going truly be equal women need to step up to the plate and be more confident and take the risk of the approach and break this age old gender role.

I'm not saying women have to approach all the time, but they need to do it way more. The time has come.

It's funny I've been to Europe and the US and even in those places women seem more confident. self assured and willing to approach and seek out dudes they want. Here in Toronto women seem to be really reserved and standoffish in terms of making moves for themselves. Why?

So I ask you ladies what's your opinion of this situation in Toronto? Agree disagree, comments?

come get us.....if you want us...for real;) I guarentee you that the dude you approach will be so blown away the reaction will be positive, no matter what happens...

ravinjunkie

TRIBE Member
I love men in uniform.

If a firetruck passes by me, someone might glance in my direction - I can't help smiling/blushing and looking away.

SO HOT.

There a few men who can pull of the white wifebeater look.

oh, and most importantly,
FOOTBALL PLAYERS

When God created man, He created a football player
- ravinjunkie

hahahaha

Skipper

TRIBE Member
eLeKTRon said:

No...it is all about chemistry which probably develops before the suit comes off anyways.

Suits hide small imperfections but it's not like cock size where you really, definitely, don't know what you're getting til you're in there.

No one is perfect...not even you Colin! :O I certainly don't have a right to immediately fault someone because they don't look like a model underneath their clothes.

kmac

TRIBE Member
I ogle all kinds of guys all the time... guy in a suit on skateboard, silver fox drinking on a patio... in fact, today I nearly crashed my car looking at two construction workers on the side of the road.

I ogle often and I am obvious.

ravinjunkie

TRIBE Member
kmac said:
I ogle all kinds of guys all the time... guy in a suit on skateboard, silver fox drinking on a patio... in fact, today I nearly crashed my car looking at two construction workers on the side of the road.

heheheehehe reading this put a huge smile on my face!:D

Esp with i'm with a friend - I tend to voice these opinions.

Crazlegs

TRIBE Member
kmac said:

<3 :D

kmac

TRIBE Member
Nope, but come parking lot drink with us tomorrow! Failing that, there's the long weekend and my bday weekend is coming up soon.

Soulster

TRIBE Member
there should be more pictures of men in suits in this thread.

i love looking at beautiful people - i was out for a smoke just now and totally rubbernecked a handsome looking fellow walking by me. i was so obvious. i'll also often follow women with sweet looking bums down the street with my eyes...

there's something powerful about ogling a guy and having him notice, holding his gaze for a second too long before looking away to make sure he knows you know you're staring at him. men expect it a lot less than women so it's awesome to see them look confused and then smile back when they realize you're checkin them out.

kmac

TRIBE Member
That's exactly what I'm talkin' about.

I do the look, get caught, give them a sly smile, look away, then go about my day.

ila

TRIBE Member
Suits are pure sex, but only on the right guy. Seeing a guy you like in a suit is the largest turn on ever, but just seeing any guy in a suit...not so much. It almost works the opposite for me and turns me off.

Who knows how that works.

jungalissa

TRIBE Member
skater boys, minus the skate board (unless they are not old enough to drive in which case I wouldn't be ooogaling).
hip hip boys.

no thanks to a man in a suit.
soccer boys! scottish soccer boys yummy yummy yummy!!!!

VinylRach

TRIBE Promoter
I used to be really into well put together suit wearing business guys...but throw me a guy with shaggy hair, slightly scruffy face, flip flops and some linen pants and i will literally scream accross the street at you!

chooch

TRIBE Member
hey~ ogling is such fun! i'm not partial to the clothes, it is the overall look and vibe a guy has that gets my interest. there are so many attractive men out there...mmmYummmy eye candy!