• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Woah...it's March!

Krzysiu

TRIBE Member
I always expect my rent to clear at 8am, the first of every month, but alas, my landlord dillydallies on the way to the bank and it usually in the second week that it cashes... just checked, still have more money than usual so... off to mcdonalds because I gave up cooking and most things that take effort for lent.

I can't wait for april! its my month, everytime!

patri©k

TRIBE Member
do not give in to the arches!

yer an aries... have more strength than that! but then again... yer on the 16th, right? That's one of the WEAKER days for aries. ;)

lucinda

TRIBE Member
Thank God. Can't wait for flowers, running outside, BBQ smells/eats, living across the street from Baskin Robins, walking around this great city and finally for my Love to come home and live with me in 127 days :D

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Krzysiu

TRIBE Member
patri©k said:
do not give in to the arches!

yer an aries... have more strength than that! but then again... yer on the 16th, right? That's one of the WEAKER days for aries. ;)
thirteenth. and going to the mcdonalds is more chore than pleasure... I mean, come on... pants AND socks??

bushka

TRIBE Member
patri©k said:
april is the best month cuz it spawns whackos like krzysiu and myself.
The only fucked up relationship I've ever been in was with an Aries. You people are trully scary.

mariazmess

TRIBE Member
the idea of March makes me die a little inside.
ug
ug
ug.
the idea of McDonald's makes me die a little too.
i'm more about Wendy's. she gots more class. they gots those fancy yellah napkins...

Skipper

TRIBE Member
Could someone confirm when good friday is? I was convinced it was the 21st...my mother thinks it's the week before.

Krzysiu

TRIBE Member
Ash Wednesday is 01 March
Palm Sunday is 9 April
Good Friday is 14 April
(Western) Easter Sunday is 16 April
(Orthodox) Easter Sunday is 23 April

AdRiaN

TRIBE Member
Skipper said:
Could someone confirm when good friday is? I was convinced it was the 21st...my mother thinks it's the week before.
Good Friday is April 14.

I know this because Guvernment is throwing Decadance III on Thursday April 13. :)

Skipper

TRIBE Member
AdRiaN said:
Good Friday is April 14.

I know this because Guvernment is throwing Decadance III on Thursday April 13. :)
LOL
I should really maintain my party calendar better, because apparently it can serve to remind me of religious holidays as well! ; )

rubytuesday

TRIBE Member
bushka said:
The only fucked up relationship I've ever been in was with an Aries. You people are trully scary.
Me too! Although I'm sure there are many amazing Aries men out there who don't have anger management issues.

bushka

TRIBE Member
rubytuesday said:
Me too! Although I'm sure there are many amazing Aries men out there who don't have anger management issues.
Anger issues! Yes! Not to mention the bad drug habit.