• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Wmd

SENSEi

TRIBE Promoter
At New York's Kennedy Airport today, an individual, later discovered to be a public school math teacher, was arrested trying to board a flight while in possession of a ruler, a protractor, a set square and a calculator.

Attorney General John Ashcroft believes the man is a member of the notorious Al-gebra movement. He is being charged with carrying weapons of math instruction. Al-gebra is a fearsome cult, indeed. They desire average solutions by means and extremes, and sometimes go off on a tangent in a search of absolute value. They consist of quite shadowy figures, with names like "X" and "Y", and, although they are frequently referred to as "unknowns", we know they really belong to a common denominator an are part of the axis of medieval with coordinates in every country.

As the great Greek philanderer Isosceles used to say, there are 3 sides to every angle, and if God had wanted us to have better weapons of math instruction, He would have given us more fingers and toes.

Therefore, I'm extremely grateful that our government has given us a sine that it is intent on protracting us from these math-dogs who are so willing to disintegrate us with calculus disregard.

These statistic bastards love to inflict plane on every sphere of influence. Under the circumferences, it's time we differentiated their root, made our point, and drew the line. These weapons of math instruction have the potential to decimal everything in their math on a scale never before seen, unless we become exponents of a Higher Power and begin to factor in random facts of vertex.

As our Great Leader would say, "read my ellipse". Though they continue to multiply, their days are numbered and the hypotenuse will tighten around their necks.

Watch CNN later for more details and probably interviews with Larry King

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

~atp~

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Eclectic
Methinks it's a joke.

Al-gebra......get it?

Ironically, the term "Algebra" is of Arabic origin, due to the mathematical (and astronomical) success of Al-Khowarizmi and his book: " Hisab Al-Jabr wal Mugabalah (Book of Calculations, Restoration and
Reduction)"

[deep_groove]
"But those Arabs are all so unintelligent!"
[/deep_groove]

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

OTIS

TRIBE Member
That response was quite humerous, AdRiaN.

nerd.jpg

man_slut

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by ~atp~
Ironically, the term "Algebra" is of Arabic origin, due to the mathematical (and astronomical) success of Al-Khowarizmi and his book: " Hisab Al-Jabr wal Mugabalah (Book of Calculations, Restoration and
Reduction)"

[deep_groove]
[/deep_groove]

LOL! Got to it before I could. But remember it's not what they have done in the past. It's the fact that those Arabs haven't contributed anything of signifigance in recent history :rolleyes: (being sarcastic).

Neo-Marxist

TRIBE Member
[deep_groove]
[/deep_groove]

Anyone know where penis breath posted this? Also, someone should tell him that the word "unintelligent" does not exist. I'm starting to think that maybe, just maybe, Deep_Groove is really Ralph Wiggum. Me fail English? That's unpossible!

AdRiaN

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Neo-Marxist
Anyone know where penis breath posted this? Also, someone should tell him that the word "unintelligent" does not exist. I'm starting to think that maybe, just maybe, Deep_Groove is really Ralph Wiggum. Me fail English? That's unpossible!
Ummmm ... two things:

1. That was not a quote from Deep Groove. It was meant as a joke.
2. "Unintelligent" is definitely a word. Check www.dictionary.com

Neo-Marxist

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by AdRiaN
2. "Unintelligent" is definitely a word. Check www.dictionary.com ---------------...ligent" used as an antonym for "intelligent."

~atp~

TRIBE Member
Neo-Marxist is sharp! ;)

I'm just taking shots at Deep_Groove...but Neo-Marxist, there is in fact a quote from Deep_Groove where he *almost* says it...I should find it...

AdRiaN

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Neo-Marxist
This is also the same on-line dictionary which lists "unpossible" as a word. Check the Webster's Dictionary of the English Language! I've never heard "unintelligent" used as an antonym for "intelligent."
Checked www.merriam-webster.com

Dude, it's a word.

man_slut

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by ~atp~
Neo-Marxist is sharp! ;)

I'm just taking shots at Deep_Groove...but Neo-Marxist, there is in fact a quote from Deep_Groove where he *almost* says it...I should find it...
This is true. It's in one of the Israel/Palestine threads. He actually states that the “Arab people” haven't contributed anything significant.