• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Wmc

Vise

TRIBE Member
I'm all booked up and ready to go... anyone else checking out the festivities this year?

In case anyone is interested, I've listed a few of the events confirmed so far, with many more to come (ie. Knowledge, Metalheadz)... should be another great year!

Ultra Beach Party - March 23 (also features a huge lineup of house, techno, etc)

Goldie
Roni Size
Rap
Kosheen (live)
Bad Company
Dieselboy
AK1200
Fabio
Grooverider
DJ Craze
Andy C
DJ Marky

BC Recordings & Evilbase 'Night of the Bad' - March 24

)EIB( vs ANDY C
ED RUSH & OPTICAL vs FIERCE
STAKKA & SKYNET vs DJ TRACE
RANDALL vs MAMPI SWIFT

Special Guest:
GROOVERIDER

World of Drum and Bass - March 25

B2B on the Main Floor:
Fabio & Grooverider
Roni Size & Krust
Marky & Craze
Bad Co & Andy C
JJ Frost & Kenny Ken
Ray Keith & SS
John B & Influx Datum
Planet of the Drums - AK1200, Dara, DeiselBoy

In The BBS Arena:
Marcus Intalex
Klute
High Contrast
Bailey vs Storm
plus others TBA

BOH!!

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

TaCk OnE?

TRIBE Member
John and Clancy are going down....Clancy's rich, and John, well, he's just a trooper..

I wish so badly I could go...but I'm a poor, poor man...so I can't.

but like someone said....one year, maybe next, I've gotta get my arse down there....looks too good to be true.

smile

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by recoil
sounds dope - just curious though - i wonder why no Toronto talent is booked?

Liam

why bother booking toronto talent when the only thing they'll play is the stuff the UK guys were playing a month ago?

no point.

recoil

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by smile

why bother booking toronto talent when the only thing they'll play is the stuff the UK guys were playing a month ago?

no point.

hmmm ... they must have their own dubs to play too though, no? - and what about the US guys like Dieselboy & AK 1200 - they must be in the same boat as the TO crew with access to UK tunes

maybe i'm wrong i was just wondering

peace