• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!
14K Cannabis seed slider pendants by tribe

WMC Miami video! Looks like fun!

Wiseman

TRIBE Member
hilarious.

not a single moment of actual music from the conference. what happened to WMC being about producers and djs coming together to share new music?

although that hula hoop girl was amazing!
 
Tribe 14K gold cannabis seed slider pendant and chain

d.code

TRIBE Member
im not going to watch this.

Toronto nightclubs has so many fucking animated gifs and banners that i started to fucking grow a McDonalds sign on my back and every time I shit vip flyers come steaming out of my ass.
 
Tribe 14K gold cannabis seed slider pendant and chain

Interchange

TRIBE Promoter
eeek i can see my friend is a little uncomfortable that her b/f went down by himself and did not want to bring her.... she got pissed over a few pics of chicks, i better not tell her about this..
 
Tribe 14K gold cannabis seed slider pendant and chain

vveerrgg

TRIBE Promoter
Incrimin8 said:
she was the best part of the clip

I could use a 'chant to get laid' though
hahaa.. i love it! sing me a chant to get laid! friggin awesome!

also is it must me or does it seem like everyone boubht boobs before they got to Miami.

and i think i can honestly say... a woman dancing in a bikini is not as hot as I would've thought it to be. Standing around... laying around... sure... but dancing..... in the daytime.... really... not that hot for some reason.
 

kuba

TRIBE Member
mrs peacock said:
eeek i can see my friend is a little uncomfortable that her b/f went down by himself and did not want to bring her.... she got pissed over a few pics of chicks, i better not tell her about this..
no, actually, do tell her. since tribe has been all about open relationships lately, and crushes on go trains, i think its best you tell your friend that she 'let' her boyfriend go to a party in MIAMI where girls wear NOTHING.

(who'se the dumbass?)
 

kuba

TRIBE Member
vveerrgg said:
and i think i can honestly say... a woman dancing in a bikini is not as hot as I would've thought it to be. Standing around... laying around... sure... but dancing..... in the daytime.... really... not that hot for some reason.
bwahahahahah!!! so true!! there's this cracky-looking waif chick who is pulling some serious moves. looks like her head is about to blow up on command..
 
Tribe 14K gold cannabis seed slider pendant and chain

SpaceBabe

TRIBE Member
Hollee crap... my buddy Jeff was on there.

He was the fast talking guy in the blue shirt and sunglasses. hahaha.. Being his usual Gemini crazy self! (I think it was done at Nikki beach's back area)
 

Swamper

TRIBE Member
SpaceBabe said:
Hollee crap... my buddy Jeff was on there.

He was the fast talking guy in the blue shirt and sunglasses. hahaha.. Being his usual Gemini crazy self! (I think it was done at Nikki beach's back area)
Yup, I went to Miami with Jeff... that vid is the tip of the iceberg though, it was a crazy 6 days.
 
Tribe 14K gold cannabis seed slider pendant and chain
Top