• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Wmc 2006

tonep

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by tim patrick
I thought it was extended this year?

March 18-26th?
the conference is the 24th to the 28th, firday to a tuesday or some shit... the week before is the miami music conference which is different, it's alot of hip hop and shit... figured this out over the weekend, as i am in south florida and was in Miami this weekend..

they used this format (friday to wednesday) in the past, it works out pretty well

JOSHB, i booked our room at the Chesterfield agian....

fucks yeah!

F.Aquino

TRIBE Member
bbqmusic will be representing with another quality event...

Details forth coming..

Just like last year I'm very interested in filling most of the line-up with toronto talent so hit me up if your gonna be down in Miami...

Cheers,

Francisco

JOSHB

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by tonep
the conference is the 24th to the 28th, firday to a tuesday or some shit... the week before is the miami music conference which is different, it's alot of hip hop and shit... figured this out over the weekend, as i am in south florida and was in Miami this weekend..

they used this format (friday to wednesday) in the past, it works out pretty well

JOSHB, i booked our room at the Chesterfield agian....

fucks yeah!
How was Migs?

physix

TRIBE Member
it's always a week after my spring break!

dammit!

i'm gonna formally request a change at my school
next year!

fascists!

tobywan

TRIBE Member
ME!!!...I'm definately not missing out this march...didn't make it this past march, and missed some fantastic adventures.