• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

wmc 2006!

JOSHB

TRIBE Member
Our usual plan of attack it to book hotel and flights right away. This 9 day thingie is making this problematic....
 

chooch

TRIBE Member
no shit!

i'm trying to get my crew together over the weekend...calling out some of those whiney..."oh..i'd love to go to that" and get my whip out on them!

: P

from the info it looks like they are booking some of the djs for 2 nights rather than just the one time off.

i'm really excited about this.

edit: wonder if aussie paul will come back to north america for this! LOL!
 

SpaceBabe

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Psyrel
should I even bother to reply to this? ;)

We should try to hang out a bit more this year! :p

Totally IN!

This time.. I am going to plan to stick around an extra two days after Ultra to ENJOY Miami some more.
 

deevah

TRIBE Member
i thought the pkg tours just did the hotel + flight and i think entry to 2 parties? i didn't think anything else was incl.

VENCH - was it you that gave me info for last yr?
 

JOSHB

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by deevah
i thought the pkg tours just did the hotel + flight and i think entry to 2 parties? i didn't think anything else was incl.

VENCH - was it you that gave me info for last yr?
You dont need a badge to get into parties, this is more for industry heads.
 

SpaceBabe

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by JOSHB
You dont need a badge to get into parties, this is more for industry heads.
Looking forward to partying with you here.

Colin's told me so much about you guys.. crazy, fun and loves to eat electronics.. or is that the other one?!?! I forget.
 

Agent Smith

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by JOSHB
YES!!!!!!!!


Holy shit, Holy shit, Holy shit,Holy shit,Holy shit, Holy shit, Holy shit
*revving up party engine

Colin's coming out to play hard for this one baby.

*hides cell phone
 

JOSHB

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by SpaceBabe
Looking forward to partying with you here.

Colin's told me so much about you guys.. crazy, fun and loves to eat electronics.. or is that the other one?!?! I forget.



Oh yea!!!
 

chooch

TRIBE Member
NOOOOOOOO!

:(
fkfk. sorry.

edit: "March 18th - March 26th (Saturday – Sunday) are the dates for the Miami Music Conference, the longest, largest, highest-profile celebration of music in the city's history: "
 

JOSHB

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by chooch
NOOOOOOOO!

:(
fkfk. sorry.

edit: "March 18th - March 26th (Saturday – Sunday) are the dates for the Miami Music Conference, the longest, largest, highest-profile celebration of music in the city's history: "
It cool! This makes things easier for me anyway...
 
Top