• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Wmc 2004/ Ultra Music Festival!!!!

REMI XO

TRIBE Member
Well I ve been toot'n my horn all month about me going, but haven't really heard anybody else making noise. Its less than to weeks away people!

What parties are u itching to get to?

BreaksDay is a big one in my book (stanton warriors are gonna be there!)

also WODNB (world of drum n bass) is a must aswell

anyone know of anycool TECHNO parties going on?

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

Sugar D

TRIBE Promoter
This looks like it would be good:

FUTURE04
Presented by: Triple 5 Soul, BBEMusic, and Okayplayer

DJs/Performers: DJ ?uestlove of the Roots, DJ Jazzy Jeff, Vikter Duplaix, MadLib, Peanut Butter Wolf, BBE Crew, Rich Medina, J Live, DJ Static, and more talent and special guest info TBA.

Where: Opium Garden, 136 Collins Ave.
When: 11pm - 5am
Price: $20 / $25 for mean people

Sugar D

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by REMI XO

anyone know of anycool TECHNO parties going on?

here's one:

TRONIC TREATMENT @ PRIVILEGE CLUB

DJs/Performers: Christian Smith, Marco Bailey, Cristian Varela, Phil Kieran, Justin Robertson, John Selway, Filterheadz (DJ Set), Vladislav Delay (a.ka. Luomo), T-1000, Matthew Dear, Derek Plaslaiko, Adam Jay (Live), Dennis Rogers, Bill Patrick, Punisher, Traxx, Jamie Anderson and DJ Alexa.

Where: Privilege Club, 637 Washington Ave
When: 10pm - 5am

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

DoubleDown

TRIBE Member
Erire

I was reading that master list.. and saw something I wasn't to sure what to make of..

Where the Radio One Party DJ's are listed it says..

"Danny Howells feat. Erire"

Correct me if I'm wrong (cuz I probably am) but I'm sure I read that Erire was a vocalist used by Howells and Dick Trevor, aka Futureshock.

So what I'm wondering is this.... If the listing says "Danny Howells feat. Erire"... does that mean Erire is going to sing live over Dany's set? or is it some sort of Live PA.. Which I doubt since I assume it wuold say so if it was..

Was just curious...

**Sidenote.. saw that Kimball Collins is playing @ the 'ROCK THE VOTE ' party.... funny cuz I was just talking to someone about him yesterday.. we concluded that he had just fallen of the face of the earth.. good to see he's still playing...

Last edited:

REMI XO

TRIBE Member
Re: Re: Wmc 2004/ Ultra Music Festival!!!!

Originally posted by Sugar D
here's one:

TRONIC TREATMENT @ PRIVILEGE CLUB

DJs/Performers: Christian Smith, Marco Bailey, Cristian Varela, Phil Kieran, Justin Robertson, John Selway, Filterheadz (DJ Set), Vladislav Delay (a.ka. Luomo), T-1000, Matthew Dear, Derek Plaslaiko, Adam Jay (Live), Dennis Rogers, Bill Patrick, Punisher, Traxx, Jamie Anderson and DJ Alexa.

Where: Privilege Club, 637 Washington Ave
When: 10pm - 5am

That line up there reminds me of those PHRYL (sp?) parties back in the day.

I know CARL COX will be down there, but I could of swore a I saw/read about a party that JEFF MILLS will be playing @

was I dreaming?:confused:

What hotels u guys gonna be @?

Im @ the Cassia del mar:)

Psyrel

TRIBE Member
Jeff Mills.......

AXIS RECORDS
Presented by: Made at arc in association with Axis Records
DJs/Performers: Jeff Mills plus guest tbc
Where: B.E.D., 929 Washington Ave.
When: Sun 7th, 11pm - 5am
Price: FREE
Weblinks: Arc | Made Events
Details: The legendary Detroit master makes his WMC debut. Catching Jeff’s performance in this intimate setting is a rare treat and is definitely not to be missed.

Nesta

TRIBE Member
toronto's own BLUE are throwing a techno party in miami.

www.bluebookings.com

TUESDAY, MARCH 9TH, 2004
WINTER MUSIC CONFERENCE
MIAIM BEACH, FLORIDA
Blue Bookings Presents: Marco Carola, Chris Liebing. Gaetano Parisio, Danilo Vigorito, Corvin Dalek, Dero, Greg Gow, Jacob Fairley, Caspian Rabone
PRIVILEGE CLUB
637 Washington Ave, Miami Beach
www.privilegeclubmiami.com