• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

with good weather, comes bad relationships.......

TECHno addict

TRIBE Member
it seems like every other person i know in a relationship is having massive troubles (including myself recently). it could be coincicdence, but it seems like relationships ALWAYS get rocky when the summer is approaching. subconsciously, do we want to be free for an all out onslaught of no strings attatched summer flings!?

i dont get it.

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

Beer babe

TRIBE Member
yeah actually i've noticed this too as well as going through it myself. it's so weird.

ah well...i think i'm finally putting the drama to an end for myself. not be sucked into it any longer.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Thumpr

TRIBE Member
two i love yous cancel out the warm weather jinx.

(if said while looking at the big dipper on a starry night)

TECHno addict

TRIBE Member
its happening EVERYWHERE.

my friends, threads on tribe, fuck.

even at the club on friday, i witnessed half a dozen full blown tilts between couples. (i was in one of them) lol

TECHno addict

TRIBE Member
xtollo said:
honestly Jeff, I couldn't agree more. Talk about drama lately WITH EVERYONE

yeah, i guess i should've expanded it to EVERYTHING as well.... not just relationships, even friendships as of late are totally fucked. i think im going to start going to top40 clubs and join in on random violence.

squirrely

TRIBE Member
yep, very true.
it's gotten to the point that the very smell of spring makes me a bit nauseous with anticipation. i've had my heart broken one too many times at this time of year.

:(

Bass-Invader

TRIBE Member
omg these last weekends have been like angry weekend, and angry weekend II: the revenge of angry weekend. I'm glad to see that everyone else is getting shit too!

Rude1_247

TRIBE Member
llama.jpg

octo

TRIBE Member
i broke up with my gf not too long ago. it felt like she was sabotaging our relationship. maybe she wanted out in time for the warm weather :(