• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

with alexd gone ...

Vote Quimby

TRIBE Member
Hope not. Never find any of these threads. Some of them would drop to page 6 in the general Forum in a day.

At least here you can always find them.

Boss Hog

TRIBE Member
I'd take the risk just to get a wider array of opinions... no offense to you guys but we all must get sick of each other :p

Vote Quimby

TRIBE Member
I agree, more opinions would be good, but people know this forum is here. If they thought their opinion was worthwhile, they would contribute something.

Putting it in the General forum, threads will get easily lost and also filled with mindless dribble as Tribers are apt to post such crap.

tribe magazine legacy photo exhibit

AdRiaN

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Boss Hog
I'd take the risk just to get a wider array of opinions... no offense to you guys but we all must get sick of each other :p
I dunno ... I have trouble imagining that people's opinions could be any wider apart than in here. :)

Colm

TRIBE Member
this place is stagnant and all the threads seem to be variations of a limited array of issues. yet I do not want to have to deal with any more chemmed out shells than I have to -thus, I hope this board continues to exist. ;)

DSV

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by Vote Quimby
Never find any off these threads. Some of them would drop to page 6 in the general Forum in a day.

Threads disappear off the first page within minutes of posting sometimes.

We'd have to wade thru hawt girls and gross foods and lame-ass movie reviews to find anything remotely political.

PS Where's Alex D??? Would that explain why there's 5 different Saddam threads?

tribe magazine legacy photo exhibit