1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Wireless Headphones!

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by The Watcher, Mar 10, 2005.

1. Temper Tantrum

Temper Tantrum TRIBE Member

Damnit now i'm not going to be able to stop thinking about buying them until i do. It's inevitable that any new (new to me that is) tech gadget (no matter how overpriced or frivolous) my fanatically materialistic sub conscious latches on to i will without fail end up buying

I'll use it a handful of times at most before said expensive new tech toy starts it's new life as a collector of dust in one of my disorganized closets.

(I mean i have wireless internet on my laptop so -how- could i NOT get wireless headphones? :p )

~allie~

2. pseudonoise

pseudonoise TRIBE Member

Wireless headphones are shit.

3. djdeposit

djdeposit TRIBE Member

I Swear i thought of this first!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

all those times my teacher and bosses catching me listining to the tunes......................

fuck

people if u ever have a good idea, go get a patent

4. joey

joey TRIBE Member

you think?

5. djdeposit

djdeposit TRIBE Member

yes

but they can be very expensive to get a good patent.

good lawyers are expensive

6. Balzz

Balzz TRIBE Member

Etymotic > that. I had a set of 71SLs...nice punchy bass at the cost of everything else being distorted.

7. Bernnie Federko

Bernnie Federko TRIBE Member