• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Wintergalactic - March 30-31

Adam Duke

TRIBE Member
Whoo-ah! The 3rd block has been announced!

www.wintergalactic.com

i just noticed their flash banner on www.betalounge.com yesterday..where else are they advertising? Based on their other events, the space design should be very cool to see....

...and the waterpark....oh yes..... :D

Gonna wear me a swimsuit, sunglasses and a big hat with a giant purple feather....then lounge in the whirpool! Personally, i think if it's 19+ and the whole hotel is dedicated to the conference, they should have a tropical straw hut bar on the side of the pool.

Stop Bill C-10

BigBadBaldy

TRIBE Member
Mommy, that man's feather is scaring me! :(

BBB.

I might actually go to this.. what the fuck is "might", to check Rother, Allien and the dukes I'm DEF jammin'.

pr0nstar

TRIBE Member
Hopefully make it out to this one..
Would love to see Dukes wreck a large crowd...

Plus GodFather & Mazi would be great to checkout.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

CC

TRIBE Member
line up seems weak. who picked this? maybe the progressive/techno people are happy, but they are wasting their money with the d&b names. sketch and code is a weak choice for this type of event. pick someone like marcus intalex or john b. or better yet, just save all your cash and get fabio. someone that will totally vibe the place up.

i think i'll still attend just for the experience, but i'm gonna bring earplugs...... why oh why can't people do stuff like this with good d&b?!

Shawn

kul-kat

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by CC
line up seems weak. who picked this? maybe the progressive/techno people are happy, but they are wasting their money with the d&b names. sketch and code is a weak choice for this type of event. pick someone like marcus intalex or john b. or better yet, just save all your cash and get fabio. someone that will totally vibe the place up.

i think i'll still attend just for the experience, but i'm gonna bring earplugs...... why oh why can't people do stuff like this with good d&b?!

Shawn

^^ you took the words right outta my mouth.

i'm disappointed in the lineup as well, but i already said i would go. so i'm stuck. i just hope the lineup doesn't turn too many people off, cause the venue and idea are good.

mingster

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by kul-kat

lol. i actually did figure that.

hopefully we'll be cuttin up the rug like we did at deep dish.

I think some rug cutting and some up tearing will definitely be in order.

Looking forward to it! :)

Ming.