• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!
14K Cannabis seed slider pendants by tribe

Winter Gloves

WestsideWax

TRIBE Promoter
Seeking your recommendations, s.v.p. Warmth, reasonable finger dexterity and durable enough for actual outdoor use (and not just for looking sharp while taking transit to and fro), bonus if they're under $50.

WestsideWax

TRIBE Promoter
Isotoner make fashion gloves. I'm seeking utilitarian.

SDB, do you really find them to be warm enough for temperatures like we've had in the past week? My hands get cold, easily. Ideally, I'd like to find a pair that I can wear in the city, but that also will serve my needs when out camping/hiking, which means staying warm and dry when handling things like wood or tools.

Sal De Ban

TRIBE Member
mine are totally warm enough. even for snow shovelling. and they're meant for wind protection. make a trip to mec and check 'em out homie.

Tribe 14K gold cannabis seed slider pendant and chain

kennyboy

TRIBE Member
Picked up a pair of Manzella gloves at my local outdoor store here in KW.

Perfect for all around outdoor activities and plenty warm for even the coldest days.

I'm sure you can easily locate them in Toronto. They come in a variety of warmth ratings. I went with the warmest and so far no complaints.

Highly recommended.

cosmosuave

TRIBE Member
5 finger gloves do not cut it... Having been thru 40+ years of winter my hands always ended up cold... Mitts are the best as your 4 fingers generate warmth and if the thumb gets cold slip it in with the fingers... Sure they are not as stylish and you lose dexterity but keepong warm is the goal...

kennyboy

TRIBE Member
Those are pretty much the gloves I bought. Rated to minus 25 but if I'm going to out in that cold for extended periods I have a pair of old work gloves with a felt liner and I add in a thin pair of light wool running gloves. Best combination I have found.

Tribe 14K gold cannabis seed slider pendant and chain