• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

winter coats

Dirty Girl

TRIBE Member
anyone know anywhere that has good sales on winter coats right now or anything, I need a fucking coat, I dont have one, and now i finally have $ to get one, but all the good shit is gone cause they are bringing in the spring stuff, and I dont know where to go, and i want a cool coat like triple 5 or something like that ?? and I havent really been shopping in like 3 yrs cause i never have any $ and its just depressing to go into stores like that, so now i dont know where to go for shit!!
anyone anything anywhere ??

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

Dirty Girl

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by patri©k
kensington, value village... etc...

:)

no used shit, fuck thats all i've had for like 7 yrs, fuck that, I want NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW shit!!!!

I know winners wont have anything I want.

Next .......

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

larazz

TRIBE Member
Check out Aritzia - they carry Triple 5 winter jkts. I noticed they still had a few at the Bloor location last week.

Dirty Girl

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by larazz
Check out Aritzia - they carry Triple 5 winter jkts. I noticed they still had a few at the Bloor location last week.

good call i forgot about aritzia, i love that store!!! ;)

waaaaaaaaaaaaay better suggestion than fucking winners!!

Dirty Girl

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by patri©k
lol, customer service? :)

yeah really eh? all my jobs are fucking customer service bullshit, including the one I just got :rollleyes:, actually i worked the fitting rooms at winners, I let so many cute guys steal so much shit, hahahahha.

Nesta

TRIBE Member
up to 70% off at vice right now on queen st. i saw some nice coats there. check daily fraiche across the street (nextdoor to the art supply store).

leigh

TRIBE Promoter
i'm pretty sure spy lab / style bomb / alter ego carries triple five soul, and they may still have some stuff in stock (but they probably won't be on sale). kitchen orange made some really nice winter jackets this year (similar to t5s), so check the above stores for those, as well as change room and show room on queen.

karmaloop.com has some coats on sale right now - but you'll have to pay duty :(

TaCk OnE?

TRIBE Member
check out sportinglife on yonge street.

it's usually quite expensive, but as the season's change they have wicked sales because they've got such limited realestate and so much product...often things are half price etc etc.

they carry a ton of brands as well, ranging from burton to prada.

worth a look.

litespeed

Well-Known TRIBEr
vice on queen apperently had a sale on winter coats going on.... there also a store on the south side of queen just west of spadina called jeans west. they have a sale right now to and I saw jackets in the window.

spoting life is hype to.

swilly

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Dirty Girl
anyone know anywhere that has good sales on winter coats right now or anything, I need a fucking coat, I dont have one, and now i finally have $ to get one, but all the good shit is gone cause they are bringing in the spring stuff, and I dont know where to go, and i want a cool coat like triple 5 or something like that ?? and I havent really been shopping in like 3 yrs cause i never have any $ and its just depressing to go into stores like that, so now i dont know where to go for shit!!
anyone anything anywhere ??

i got a nice parka thing at ceasers closet in cambridge for 100 dollars and there was a cute girl who helped me out in choosing it.

Other wise i say forget it save your money there is only 4 more weeks left tops. Tough it and use your money on nice shades for summer or a nice winter sweater jumper thing

like this one i just got

damn i am going to look even more cute

x_x_bb155_x_large.jpg